Watford vs Newcastle United - 23/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

Who plays left back for the reserves ? Is it Gillesphey ? Is he that bad it's worth switching the whole team round after the last few performances ?

Edit...scrub that, didn't realise he was out on loan.

You could stick Sterry there

A usually reliable ITK reckons Colback is crocked and won't play tomorrow.

If both Dummett and Colback are out, who the fuck will play left back? Lascelles? Or 3-5-2 again?

Anita played there before and did a decent job tbf.

EDIT: he's injured as well though isn't he? :lol:

It is quite funny how all four of the players who could conceivably play left back are all injured. Dummett, Haidara, Colback and Anita. None of them are particularly good either. It's not like we've tragically lost Leighton Baines for a month.

It is quite funny how all four of the players who could conceivably play left back are all injured. Dummett, Haidara, Colback and Anita. None of them are particularly good either. It's not like we've tragically lost Leighton Baines for a month.

They just don't like playing next to Captain undroppable.

They just don't like playing next to Captain undroppable.

I don't know why not, if there's one thing Colo does do well it's cover for the full back.

Who plays left back for the reserves ? Is it Gillesphey ? Is he that bad it's worth switching the whole team round after the last few performances ?

Edit...scrub that, didn't realise he was out on loan.

You could stick Sterry there

This is the most likely (and logical) if both Dummett and Mbabu aren't fit to start. No way should we be moving Mbemba out of the middle.

At least we know the midfield will be Shelvey and Saivet. Hopefully Saivet looks a bit more settled this time out.

Mitro will score at least one.

Watch him start Gouffran alongside Shelvey with Saivet on the bench :lol:

Don't give him any ideas man!

At least we know the midfield will be Shelvey and Saivet. Hopefully Saivet looks a bit more settled this time out.

Mitro will score at least one.

Watch him start Gouffran alongside Shelvey with Saivet on the bench :lol:

Straight from a "What would Pards do?" textbook if that happens.

No left backs, combined with their 2-man strikeforce, has me leaning towards 3 at the back. Doing that to a winning team is silly but we genuinely have no left backs.

Elliot - Mbemba, Colo, Lascelles - Janmaat, Sissoko, Shelvey, Gouffran - Wijnaldum - Mitrovic, Perez

This game is huge. I feel it could be quite pivotal for us.

Have we actually turned a corner or is it all just fluff?

I expect a loss. but am praying for more of the attitude of the last 2 games. Would give Stiflers left arm for a win.

Wasn't sure if I cared all that much anymore but let's be honest once your'e in. your'e in....

Is Toney injured...?? christ our luck.

No left backs, combined with their 2-man strikeforce, has me leaning towards 3 at the back. Doing that to a winning team is silly but we genuinely have no left backs.

Elliot - Mbemba, Colo, Lascelles - Janmaat, Sissoko, Shelvey, Gouffran - Wijnaldum - Mitrovic, Perez

McClaren has ruled this out - said we don't have four fit defenders let alone five.

I'd be shocked if it's not the same formation with Saivet and Shelvey in the middle and hoping for the best with someone barely qualified forced into LB.