Watford vs Newcastle United - 23/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

At least Saivet will start, be nice to get a proper look at him play.

Gouffran at CM says hi.  :coolsmiley:

Oh dear god no  :anguish:

You know it's happening bimps :lol:

Come on surely farmer face isn't that mental, the Man City away game, surely, i mean surely.... :undecided:

Wont happen but wouldn't mind seeing the 3-5-2 we played there in the cup. The 3 CBs with Janmaat and Aarons wingbacks. It actually worked quite well and we played some decent-ish football. Could help nullify Ighalo and Deeney - if one of them latches onto Colo it could be a long afternoon.

Shelvey, Sissoko and Gini in the middle with Mitro/Ayoze up top.

It really would make sense from a tactical pov. Watford's main strength against us was their power in the air, three centre backs should nullify that, and Colo could cover for Aarons lack of defensive sense. Plus we'd finally have genuine attacking threat down both flanks.

Wont happen but wouldn't mind seeing the 3-5-2 we played there in the cup. The 3 CBs with Janmaat and Aarons wingbacks. It actually worked quite well and we played some decent-ish football. Could help nullify Ighalo and Deeney - if one of them latches onto Colo it could be a long afternoon.

Shelvey, Sissoko and Gini in the middle with Mitro/Ayoze up top.

It really would make sense from a tactical pov. Watford's main strength against us was their power in the air, three centre backs should nullify that, and Colo could cover for Aarons lack of defensive sense. Plus we'd finally have genuine attacking threat down both flanks.

it's not like Watford just lump it up. For years people on here have whined on about us not doing what we are best at an changing everything for the opposition, instead of imposing our play on them.

Keep what we've been doing the last few games, it's not like Dummett gives loads going forward.

Oh and Watfords main strength certainly isn't in the air from open play.

Recokn we'll line up:

Elliot

Janmaat - Lascelles - Coloccini - Mbemba

Saivet - Shelvey

Sissoko - Wijnaldum - Ayoze

Mitrovic

Reason will be "jamaal has some experience at this level". That'll be the justification after he's garbage, anyway

Recokn we'll line up:

Elliot

Saivet - Shelvey

Mitrovic

Reason will be "jamaal has some experience at this level". That'll be the justification after he's garbage, anyway

Mbemba is top 10 in most things defensively in the Prem, made a few mistakes granted but no way will or should be moved to the left.

Recokn we'll line up:

Elliot

Saivet - Shelvey

Mitrovic

I think it'll be that but Lascelles out left and the justification will be "that was all we could do to keep the shape that done well recently"

I'd be amazed if we broke up the Sissoko-Janmaat right hand side partnership.

Exactly. I was thinking Janmaat LB could be a bit better, then I remembered his partnership with Sissoko. Would be madness to break that

Just out of curiosity with people mentioning Aarons at LB (an idea I wouldn't be against if he'd been playing regularly)....don't think he's had any reserve games since returning from injury, has there been any behind closed door games etc that we know of in which he's played ?

Anything other than Mbemba left back seems absolutely mental, it's an obvious choice.

Edit: Fuck knows what I'm talking about here, I meant Mbabu, is he still injured?

EDEEET: Would just go Gouffran instead of switching people around - I have a feeling he'll hoy Saivet there and play Tiote in the centre.

Anything other than Mbemba left back seems absolutely mental, it's an obvious choice.

Edit: Fuck knows what I'm talking about here, I meant Mbabu, is he still injured?

EDEEET: Would just go Gouffran instead of switching people around - I have a feeling he'll hoy Saivet there and play Tiote in the centre.

Saivet crossed my mind like but Tiote has been to China and back hasn't he?

Edit: f*** knows what I'm talking about here, I meant Mbabu, is he still injured?

Saivet crossed my mind like but Tiote has been to China and back hasn't he?

he's been to China...is he back ?