Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 06/02/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Sima

When did he last start a game? Guessing it's a while with the Russian mid season break? I'd start Perez & Mitrovic then bring him on mid way into the second half.

3rd and 8th December v Amkar Perm and PSV

Pulis will do us tomorrow. He must think Christmas has come early, we've just been stuffed, have no defenders and he'll have Berahino wound up like a top. Have a scruffy first 20 minutes, get the crowd a bit edgy and hit us with a soft goal. They're no great shakes but if they stay organised they'll win, there's no way we can keep a clean sheet tomorrow.

I'd go : McClaren's Sword formation - All out attack.

Elliot

Janmaat  Taylor Mbemba  Colo

Saviet  Tiote 

Shelvey

Perez

Townsend

Mitro

Mbabu back in the squad.

Probably not for long. Like the look of him but he's almost as much of a crock as Siem.

This confirmed anywhere? Couldn't see any mention of him.

Would be great if true.

One of the journos tweeted it from the presser.

So Doumbia not ready to start, typical of us, we are in desperate need of goals and we desperately needed a striker who was ready to come in and start immediately and we get one who isn't fit and probably wont be for a few weeks considering he hasn't played for ages.

Steve McClaren: "We are drafting in three Under-21 players tomorrow due to injuries. We have 12 out" #nufc

Well if you bought in the players you should of there wouldn't have been a problem you useless c***.

Who are they? I presume Gibson is one - not sure of the other two.

Dan Barlaser, Liam Gibson, Jamie Sterry and Callum Williams according to .com

Steve McClaren: "We are drafting in three Under-21 players tomorrow due to injuries. We have 12 out" #nufc

Well if you bought in the players you should of there wouldn't have been a problem you useless c***.

Who are they? I presume Gibson is one - not sure of the other two.

Dan Barlaser, Liam Gibson, Jamie Sterry and Callum Williams according to .com

We might unearth a gem we didn't know we had, sometimes they can be suited to the first team a bit like Mbabu was, just out of the blue.

Straw clutching i know.

I'd go : McClaren's Sword formation - All out attack.

Elliot

Janmaat  Taylor Mbemba  Colo

Saviet  Tiote 

Shelvey

Perez

Townsend

Mitro

Mbemba is injured so we need Colo centre and a youth left back on. Im feeling a 4-2-3-1 is best we can try for now but id drop Townsend for Wijnaldum. Means late in the game we can go for pace with Sissoko and Townsend to test tired legs.

Double Dummett :sweetjesus:

Also give Doumbia a chance to settle ffs, he'll still he getting his bearings especially in this cold weather.

Aye, it'll be hard to get used to our winter after coming from the tropic of Moscow.

He might have spent his Winter Fuel Allowance to be fair.