Chelsea 5-1 Newcastle United - 13/2/16 post match discontent from pg. 36

Greg

Hehe, I can't help a bit of histerical laughter popping in when I think about the money we spent in the last year and we're no better in apparent ability than we were with Charver in charge.

As much as I think McClaren needs to go, our players should be f***ing ashamed of themselves. How many embarrassing scorelines have the likes of Colocini and Sissoko been a part of now?

A lot of the players are culpable.

Terrible performance from Sissoko AGAIN! Coloccini also as you have said.

It's bloody pathetic. We give the ball to them so they can counter on us so easily when everyone is out of position.

We are rotten.

As much as I think McClaren needs to go, our players should be fucking ashamed of themselves. How many embarrassing scorelines have the likes of Colocini and Sissoko been a part of now?

Must be in the high teens if not 20s by now.

Not enough for Fat Mike to do anything about it...

Perfect time to sack a manager with 18 day gap between matches.

It is... but who would come in? Nobody worth their salt is feasibly available and the ones that are available aren't any better than Schteve... I fear we're furked...  :whatdidido:

Seriously, it couldnt be a better time to get rid :lol:

This of course means he won't do anything and we'll be going down with McClaren as manager. Wonder what his pay-off would be?

It is... but who would come in? Nobody worth their salt is feasibly available and the ones that are available aren't any better than Schteve... I fear we're furked...  :whatdidido:

Benitez was moments from joining fucking West Ham before Madrid!promise him money in the summer give him a good contract

Sounds daft and unrealistic, sure, but we should just throw everything we have at getting Benitez in. If Leicester can get Ranieri we should be looking to get a similar type of change.

Guest neesy111

Plenty of foreign managers will.