Newcastle United 1 - 3 AFC Bournemouth - Post-match apathy from page 29

Kaizero

You watch Bournemouth, giving it all they can, not giving up, showing spirit, and then you look at clubs like your lot and my lot, and think, do we really deserve to be in the top flight and these lot not in it?

:lol: just have a camera follow birtles around and pick up his miserable commentary on everything in life. I'd watch it. 

'What is going on with this pavement?  I mean, there's hardly any cement in-between the the paving slabs.  It's incredible'

Pardew's signing of Colback has been a hell of a curse. An everlasting reminder of the King for us to cherish.

Thanks to the imbecile slugs we're had in the dugout. He's first name on the teamsheet ffs

You watch Bournemouth, giving it all they can, not giving up, showing spirit, and then you look at clubs like your lot and my lot, and think, do we really deserve to be in the top flight and these lot not in it?

We absolutely do not.

Both clubs need burning to the ground.

:lol: We haven't deserved to be in this league in years.

We'll get what's coming.

:lol: just have a camera follow birtles around and pick up his miserable commentary on everything in life. I'd watch it. 

'What is going on with this pavement?  I mean, there's hardly any cement in-between the the paving slabs.  It's incredible'

:lol: :lol: you know that's the commentary in his head. *bee doesn't land perfectly on beautiful flower* "come on son. You're never going to pollinate anything with an effort like that. Dust yourself off and get on with it."