sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

The RSPCC have complained to the FA  :lol: doubt there will be any punishment for the club, but there should be.

Do you mean the NSPCC or the RSPCA? Could be either. :lol:

Both. :lol:

Well my very restrained replies correcting people on the facts of the case or things like ages of consent in different countries on his sister's Facebook support page have been deleted. Anything calling the victim a slag is still there though.

Can the lass and her family not press charges against his sister? Surely you're not allowed to promote the harassment of victims of sexual abuse. Or is it just one them things?

I assume they just want it to all fuck off like without going through court again either way.

It's actually quite concerning the amount of people in general who give it 'she knew what she was doing, she's old enough'.

Facts are the girl had just hit 15, I don't give a s*** what she thinks she is now I guarantee it'll be vastly different to what she is when she is 28 like Johnson

Guest firetotheworks

It's actually quite concerning the amount of people in general who give it 'she knew what she was doing, she's old enough'.

Facts are the girl had just hit 15, I don't give a s*** what she thinks she is now I guarantee it'll be vastly different to what she is when she is 28 like Johnson

This is exactly the point. You know what you're doing from a very young age, the law is there because nigh on everyone looks back and thinks 'what was I doing?' with a lot of things from being that age, not least something that serious. Their opinions on it completely correlate with how much they know about it and how much they know in general. The perfect mix of arrogance and ignorance, we're living in an idiocracy.

Publicly calling her a slag and promoting contradictions the court could have them sued for libel defamation. But that's an expensive process as the victim has to prove, not them disproving.

From what I understand it's quite the opposite. If someone writes something potentially defamatory the burden of proof in court would be on them to demonstrate that what they wrote is true, not the other way around.

This is exactly the point. You know what you're doing from a very young age, the law is there because nigh on everyone looks back and thinks 'what was I doing?' with a lot of things from being that age, not least something that serious. Their opinions on it completely correlate with how much they know about it and how much they know in general. The perfect mix of arrogance and ignorance, we're living in an idiocracy.

:thup: And layer on top of that the imbalance in the power dynamic as the age between the perpetrator and victim increases. It's ludicrous to condemn a 15 year old for not being more effective in repelling the advances of a 28 year old who has specifically targeted her. 

Got to say if I was him I wouldn't want to come out. He's been outed as a paedophile, someone who likes sex with animals, dogs in particular, a groomer, a nonce and also a retard. I'd just tell them to throw away the key because I couldn't take the shame if I were him.

No wonder the mackems love him.

The idea a 28 year old grown fucking man has been exploited and reeled in by a cunning 15 year old lass is absolutely ridiculous, and it's part of a long standing problem of stereotyping both abusers and victims. We had this with  perpetrators back in the 80s, the stereotype of the paedophile was some loner weirdo with pebbly glasses lurking in the park. "Stranger danger". That's what allowed people like Jimmy Savile get away with it, because charismatic famous people weren't child abusers. Everyone knew Jimmy, he was the opposite of the scary stranger That's why uncles and parents managed to abuse kids for so long, even though most kids are abused by family members. Ian Watkins is the antithesis of the scary paedo, a young, attractive and talented rock star. We've done the same with victims, victims of paedophiles are blue eyed kids playing on the swings while their parents have turned their back for a second and some guy in a flasher mac snatches them. We saw it with Rotherham, police didn't care about young teenage girls being repeatedly returned to their abusers because they were smoking, spitting, swearing and drinking. They were acting older, but it's chicken and egg. They've grown up too fast because of the conditions they found  themselves in, and adults who want to exploit them see them as an easy target for abuse because people won't take it seriously as they're "bad kids", who have an attitude and might have already slept with kids their own age. That's why it's so poisonous for people to be talking  about what this *child* was 'like'  and how it absolves Johnson of blame.

The idea a 28 year old grown fucking man has been exploited and reeled in by a cunning 15 year old lass is absolutely ridiculous, and it's part of a long standing problem of stereotyping both abusers and victims. We had this with  perpetrators back in the 80s, the stereotype of the paedophile was some loner weirdo with pebbly glasses lurking in the park. "Stranger danger". That's what allowed people like Jimmy Savile get away with it, because charismatic famous people weren't child abusers. Everyone knew Jimmy, he was the opposite of the scary stranger That's why uncles and parents managed to abuse kids for so long, even though most kids are abused by family members. Ian Watkins is the antithesis of the scary paedo, a young, attractive and talented rock star. We've done the same with victims, victims of paedophiles are blue eyed kids playing on the swings while their parents have turned their back for a second and some guy in a flasher mac snatches them. We saw it with Rotherham, police didn't care about young teenage girls being repeatedly returned to their abusers because they were smoking, spitting, swearing and drinking. They were acting older, but it's chicken and egg. They've grown up too fast because of the conditions they found  themselves in, ans adults who want to exploit them see them as an easy target for abuse because people won't take it seriously as they're "bad kids", who have an attitude and might have already slept with kids their own age. That's why it's so poisonous for people to be talking  about what this *child* was like and how it absolves Johnson of blame.

I cannot get over it  :lol:

Of all the widespread ludicrous opinions I've seen on social media this is by far the most bizarre. People are actually defending a paedophile at the expense of his victim, I've never heard anything like it :lol:

I think he's irredeemable but SAFC should have a cleanout of anyone who facilitated this, which must have been more than one person.

Are you taking the piss? SAFC, along with the vast majority of the cretins they call a fanbase have already deleted the whole incident from their history. I read yesterday "why do they keep saying ex sunderland player when he played for city, boro etc?"

Here's why. You knew. You all knew, and you all kept him in the first eleven to save your PL status, you all chanted his name like a hero, you all danced like gibbons when he scored in the 90th minute and you all hounded a child on social media to the point of suicide.

sunderland and their fascist defending, nonce loving, backwards racist sh*tstain fans are a disgrace to the game. But yeah, I punched a horse that time so equals pequals...

:lol: Hang on, do you think I'm a mackem?

I think he's irredeemable but SAFC should have a cleanout of anyone who facilitated this, which must have been more than one person.

Are you taking the p*ss? SAFC, along with the vast majority of the cretins they call a fanbase have already deleted the whole incident from their history. I read yesterday "why do they keep saying ex sunderland player when he played for city, boro etc?"

Here's why. You knew. You all knew, and you all kept him in the first eleven to save your PL status, you all chanted his name like a hero, you all danced like gibbons when he scored in the 90th minute and you all hounded a child on social media to the point of suicide.

sunderland and their fascist defending, nonce loving, backwards racist sh*tstain fans are a disgrace to the game. But yeah, I punched a horse that time so equals pequals...

:lol: Hang on, do you think I'm a mackem?

Heh, it was more a public service broadcast to the mackem nashun....