sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So a teacher has no power over their students?

Teachers fuck students all the time, illegal and immoral (though generally consensual).

I literally can't move about for this happening all day like. Very inconsiderate of them. :lol:

In between my marking and parents evenings I used to try and fit a few in.

OK so you've "condemned the part played by Margaret Byrne". Scapegoat, pay off possibly ?

More pertinently how much do you think her boss or your various managers knew about what she was told ?

Was PL survival placed above a child's welfare ?

Wonder what your name is on RTG ?  Are your views as balanced on there ?

I've condemned everyone who has admitted involvement so far. If it transpires more people knew, then I will do the same to them. There really isn't much more I can do.

If it turns out that Premier League survival was placed above the welfare of children then we deserve to be relegated, and those involved should be sacked.

I'm a poster on RTG and my views on there are exactly the same as on here..........and no I'm not going to tell what my name is  :lol:

OK so you've "condemned the part played by Margaret Byrne". Scapegoat, pay off possibly ?

More pertinently how much do you think her boss or your various managers knew about what she was told ?

Was PL survival placed above a child's welfare ?

Wonder what your name is on RTG ?  Are your views as balanced on there ?

I've condemned everyone who has admitted involvement so far. If it transpires more people knew, then I will do the same to them. There really isn't much more I can do.

If it turns out that Premier League survival was placed above the welfare of children then we deserve to be relegated, and those involved should be sacked.

I'm a poster on RTG and my views on there are exactly the same as on here..........and no I'm not going to tell what my name is  :lol:

Based on above comment if you live in the real world and not lala land then you're probably saying that your club deserves to be relegated.

By the way I have no interest whatsoever in what your name is - just the pseudonym you use on RTG. IF your views are the same on there then I'm sure your credibility would only be enhanced.

As it is, with you not wanting to reveal it, I'll just have to assume that on there your reply would have been more along the lines of "Fuck off you pasty eating, horse punching mag bastard. Six in a row FTM"  :)

I think he's irredeemable but SAFC should have a cleanout of anyone who facilitated this, which must have been more than one person.

Are you taking the piss? SAFC, along with the vast majority of the cretins they call a fanbase have already deleted the whole incident from their history. I read yesterday "why do they keep saying ex sunderland player when he played for city, boro etc?"

Here's why. You knew. You all knew, and you all kept him in the first eleven to save your PL status, you all chanted his name like a hero, you all danced like gibbons when he scored in the 90th minute and you all hounded a child on social media to the point of suicide.

sunderland and their fascist defending, nonce loving, backwards racist sh*tstain fans are a disgrace to the game. But yeah, I punched a horse that time so equals pequals...

Based on above comment if you live in the real world and not lala land then you're probably saying that your club deserves to be relegated.

By the way I have no interest whatsoever in what your name is - just the pseudonym you use on RTG. IF your views are the same on there then I'm sure your credibility would only be enhanced.

As it is, with you not wanting to reveal it, I'll just have to assume that on there your reply would have been more along the lines of "f*** off you pasty eating, horse punching mag b******. Six in a row FTM"  :)

The reason I don't reveal my RTG ID on here is because I can't be arsed with the sh*te I'd get from the numpties over there. You have noticed them haven't you?

I think he's irredeemable but SAFC should have a cleanout of anyone who facilitated this, which must have been more than one person.

Are you taking the p*ss? SAFC, along with the vast majority of the cretins they call a fanbase have already deleted the whole incident from their history. I read yesterday "why do they keep saying ex sunderland player when he played for city, boro etc?"

Here's why. You knew. You all knew, and you all kept him in the first eleven to save your PL status, you all chanted his name like a hero, you all danced like gibbons when he scored in the 90th minute and you all hounded a child on social media to the point of suicide.

sunderland and their fascist defending, nonce loving, backwards racist sh*tstain fans are a disgrace to the game. But yeah, I punched a horse that time so equals pequals...

All of us? Stop being daft man. If you want to make a serious point then you'll never do it with ridiculous generalisations like above.  :rolleyes:

As it is, with you not wanting to reveal it, I'll just have to assume that on there your reply would have been more along the lines of "f*** off you pasty eating, horse punching mag b******. Six in a row FTM"  :)

The reason I don't reveal my RTG ID on here is because I can't be arsed with the sh*te I'd get from the numpties over there. You have noticed them haven't you?

Nah... bit feeble that marra.

If, as you state, your views are the same on both platforms then what's to concern you ?

Couple of posters on here also go on there but keep the same name and credit to them for that!

All of us? Stop being daft man. If you want to make a serious point then you'll never do it with ridiculous generalisations like above.  :rolleyes:

Yup. We're all horse punching gravy-stained bouycoutting wongaloids, you're all dog noncing racially mam-abusing child fingering paedos. Thats the deal now. Didn't you get the memo?  O0

Surely no matter what your cause if you got a message of support like that you'd keep it quiet because of how stupid it makes your supporters look, rather than boasting about it?

"Just 1 of the thousands of mouth-breathing fuckwits who agree with me! 👏👏"

Are you taking the p*ss? SAFC, along with the vast majority of the cretins they call a fanbase have already deleted the whole incident from their history. I read yesterday "why do they keep saying ex sunderland player when he played for city, boro etc?"

Well we're all horse punchers, so you lot are now the nonce supporters who like to shag dogs!

You lot started this trend of generalising things, so live with it! And get your finger out your dog!