sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ner na marra, the agent knew what he was doing. He's just in it for the money.

You joke, but that's basically the first comment on the article

Baz, Sunderland, United Kingdom, about 2 hours ago

Players seem to think their agents have their best interests at heart which is a load of rubbish. Agents just use footballers to make money. Sir Alex Ferguson famously hated agents because he knew that they purposefully manipulated their clients in the hope of landing a big pay day through a transfer to a different club or by signings new contract. Rooney and his agent are perfect examples, as are sterling and his agent. And then you've got Mendes who has the power to transfer some of the biggest players in world football with a click of a finger.Football would be a better place without agents.

New one from may mate today.

He was found not guilty of two things.  She lied and should be named and shamed.

15 is not a child these days.

So I have decided when his daughter is 15 I am going to groom her and remind him of these comments.

Quite apart from the fact that he was only found NG on one count, it's frightening that there appears to be a significant number of people who seem to believe that a Not Guilty verdict = definitely did not happen, 'twas all lies.

He was found not guilty of two things.  She lied and should be named and shamed.

So I have decided when his daughter is 15 I am going to groom her and remind him of these comments.

:lol: seems fair enough.

Hardly the same. Groom her, ascertain her age (making sure it's two or three weeks over 14), lure her to a car park, neck on, finger her, go back to work.

Pretend nothing's happened til your boss finds out. Complicitly lie together for a year. Have a few good days which ensure your end of year results are belter - and have one GREAT day when you bury your nearest competition.

Have everyone you know chant your name, milk it for all it's worth, watch as a workmate is instantly sacked for a similar (as yet unproven) offence. Smirk as the lass you f*cked over descends into crashing depression, online bullying and social alienation. Keep milking that applause - they inexplicably still love you.

Get caught. Get sacked. Go to pris. Your boss is pushed under the bus. The brain-dead morons are still in love with you, the millions are still in your bank, and the lass has now attempted suicide.

Welcome To Sunderland A.F.C.

Funny club Sunderland you have sex with a fifteen year old and you can keep on playing but don't pay your agents fees and your sacked on the spot !!!!!!

Or sacked on the spot for being accused of rape, without an actual conviction.  Innocent until proven guilty?  Nah, you're not a valuable member of the team.  Sorry Cabral, on your way marra.