sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've had more European games than Everton ?

When Everton were at their best in my living memory- mid/late 80s,fucking cracking side,winning the league, and cups, English clubs were banned from Europe, so it certainly curtailed what they did in Europe.

I'm not arsed, Everton are a big club, and in plenty ways equal or bigger than us- I don't care good luck to them. Sunderland are smaller than both us and Everton- its just a fact.

Fuck me. Stockholm syndrome on full display.

Just seen a deluded mackem putting a tenner on sun'lun to win the league because Moyes is going to be their new manager. Tyne-tees news.

Deluded mackem in the betting shop reckons scum are ganna win the league, even put a tenna on it.

Thing is this is a true story and not a made up mag at work story.

Simon Bird's tweet just now - Sunderland have had "3 top half, top flight finishes in 60 years".  Wow.

Most boring club in the country!

Now that's not really true is it? The end of the last 5 seasons has been anything but boring  :D

I'd settle for mid table boring for the next few seasons mind  :cool:

Simon Bird's tweet just now - Sunderland have had "3 top half, top flight finishes in 60 years".  Wow.

Most boring club in the country!

Now that's not really true is it? The end of the last 5 seasons has been anything but boring  :D

I'd settle for mid table boring for the next few seasons mind  :cool:

It is to the rest of the country though.

Guest ElCid

Really? Do you have figures to back up that claim? Because I've spoken to quite a few fans who like our annual great escape.

Sunderland AFC everyones friends  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Really? Do you have figures to back up that claim? Because I've spoken to quite a few fans who like our annual great escape.

This was posted a few pages back, think you'd see similair results from most other sets of fans too.

Enjoyed this post :lol:

I hope Sunderland are relegated.

However I have a different reason than most. I am a member of numerous clubs forums including Sunderland's SMB and it the worst forum in terms of layout and content that I have ever been on.

Every second thread there is about Newcastle and their small time attitude in this regard makes Man City fans look fair and non biased.

They are a small petty club and their fans vitriol and lack of education pours from every post on their forum.

The sooner they are relegated the better.

They also think they are a big club

Among your special footballing friends and lickspittles on RTG maybe, but the reality is, you've been stinking the league out for years (just like we were) and deserve to be relegated.....even more so after your club knowingly played a child molester.

This was posted a few pages back, think you'd see similair results from most other sets of fans too.

Enjoyed this post :lol:

I hope Sunderland are relegated.

However I have a different reason than most. I am a member of numerous clubs forums including Sunderland's SMB and it the worst forum in terms of layout and content that I have ever been on.

Every second thread there is about Newcastle and their small time attitude in this regard makes Man City fans look fair and non biased.

They are a small petty club and their fans vitriol and lack of education pours from every post on their forum.

The sooner they are relegated the better.

They also think they are a big club

I can find hundreds of posts from other fans websites showing their joy at Newcastle's relegation. Does that mean Newcastle are the most boring club in the country?