sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just had a quick look - after 5 games last season, Villa had 4 points. mackems currently have 1.

Didn't we only have 1 point after 7 games last season? We still stayed up. It means nowt yet.

It means you're s****, to be fair.

Premier League marra!

I rarely post on RTG and if I do it's never in the PF forum.

Just under 16,000 posts = "rarely post"

I've nowhere near that amount of posts on there. 

On average you post on there about 14 times a day. :lol:

?????

A few on here have found him to be a snidey, sycophantic twat and wonder why he has been so reluctant to reveal his RTG identity when he claims he hardly ever posts there.

However his "fan club" always seem to spring his defence.

Don't know how this was found out but hardly a surprise to those who have seen through his phoney, even handed demeanour.

So who is he really ?  Dangermarrows ?

I rarely post on RTG and if I do it's never in the PF forum.

Just under 16,000 posts = "rarely post"

I've nowhere near that amount of posts on there. 

On average you post on there about 14 times a day. :lol:

?????

A few on here have found him to be a snidey, sycophantic t*** and wonder why he has been so reluctant to reveal his RTG identity when he claims he hardly ever posts there.

However his "fan club" always seem to spring his defence.

Don't know how this was found out but hardly a surprise to those who have seen through his phoney, even handed demeanour.

So who is he really ?  Dangermarrows ?

He's clever enough to fool the more docile people on here but quite a few have picked on certain things he's come out with, especially in recent weeks when we've been going well and they've been hopeless. If he's still around when we play them next and beat them I'd expect a full scale meltdown and for him then to disappear never to be seen again.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the more rabid mackems on RTG let's put it that way. I don't think we see the real him on here and his mask does slip every so often.

Remember when the mackems made their own version of the Taylor/Carroll bust-up? They said that Andy was "on his vinegars" and that Enrique and Williamson had to burst in to stop Stevie T knocking seven bells out of him or something :lol: :lol:

There's a mackem on my catamaran in a yellow training top. Seems a reasonable chap, haven't interacted with him and so the journey was uneventful.

'Mag on a catamaran was giving it the big I am, saying they won the relegation race marra.'