sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure if serious...

Amount of games we play is irrelevant to the average attendance is it?

Aye, but it's entirely relevant to the total attendance, which is what the first 2/3s of that article is about.

The total attendance figure in the table is the number of people who attended our games divided by the number of games, hence we have an average total attendance of just under 50k people for the time period they took the measurement from.  That then translates to a percentage of the total available seats for that same period vs. the amount we sold.

It is not just the number of people who came to all of our games added up...

I'm not sure what's happening here. The first table - where we're 6th (with 1,146,044) - is the total projected tickets sold for the season. Average seats isn't brought into it.

That's what they've based most of the article on.

The averages are given in that very table. We are 9th of the 9 teams shown.

Thats one of the most cringey threads ive ever seen on the nonce site ever.

Someone has actually had that thought during the day.

Does this daft cunt Dangermows realise the cock he's made himself look? I bet he's over 40 anarl,a grown man who actually is so sad he felt the need to post that.

What a sad sack  :lol:

It's the way they can just reel them off as well. :lol:

I'd be struggling if I had to think the other way. Cantona's iconic chip, remember Matt Taylor scoring a belter and that's mainly because it was the day Laurent Robert went in a strop for Portsmouth that day. Then erm...nah. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Rush Barnes Rush gives it to John Barnes........it's still John Barnes......COLLLLYMOOOOREEE CLOSING INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

One of them has watched it so often, he even knows the commentary lines. [emoji38]

Tbf, most ppl know the commentary lines to it.  It's probably the most famous moment in sky sports history.

I'd be struggling if I had to think the other way. Cantona's iconic chip, remember Matt Taylor scoring a belter and that's mainly because it was the day Laurent Robert went in a strop for Portsmouth that day. Then erm...nah. :lol:

Can you imagine us posting this shite?

They really miss their little mates dont they.

I pray to Allah this is the year  :iamatwat:

Matt Ritchie's volley against them last season comes to mind.  But that is the first one that comes to mind, due to it being a year ago and the fact he now plays for us! 

I am struggling after that? 

Guest reefatoon

I think the only goals against them i remember, was when they scored three own goals in the same game. Can't remember who scored or who it was against like. Just remember being highly amused by it.

I think the only goals against them i remember, was when they scored three own goals in the same game. Can't remember who scored or who it was against like. Just remember being highly amused by it.

Charlton Athletic.  Howard Wilkinson was in charge and his little side kick.  His little side kick was still furiously writing stuff down with minutes to go.  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Charlton Athletic.  Howard Wilkinson was in charge and his little side kick.  His little side kick was still furiously writing stuff down with minutes to go.  :lol:

Yep, you are right. Just done a little youtube search of it and the three own goals were in the space of seven minutes too, forgot about that bit.  :lol:

Rush Barnes Rush gives it to John Barnes........it's still John Barnes......COLLLLYMOOOOREEE CLOSING INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

One of them has watched it so often, he even knows the commentary lines. [emoji38]

Tbf, most ppl know the commentary lines to it.  It's probably the most famous moment in sky sports history.

Just reading it makes my heart sink.

Guest firetotheworks

Only commentary lines I can remember are either our goals or the City title winner from 2012.

To be fair 'Aguerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' isn't the hardest line to remember!

Wasn't Albert's chip something daft like 'if the fourth was the cake then that was definitely the icing'?

'Lee, on a day when Newcastle would have taken 1-0, here they are looking for number 5, with Phillipe AlbeeeeeeeehhhhhhhrOHHH!Absolutely glorious'

Only commentary lines I can remember are either our goals or the City title winner from 2012.

"Can you believe it!" After Kanu's 3rd against Chelsea, not sure if Martin Tyler meant it as a pun, but still...

Guest firetotheworks

Tyler and Neville commentating on Messi putting Boateng on his arse and then chipping Nauer was a special moment as well like. "and here he is again, here he is again, that's astonishing."