sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All down to the player now though isn't it. If he wants to go he is as good as gone. Clubs won't keep an unhappy player. He must be absolutely sick there by now like. Chance to move back to London and guaranteed premiership football next season

If he does go, his mam had better watch her letterbox.

And may be the reason he wont go back to the smoke

Guest Howaythetoon

You're good lads really.

Spare a thought for Bradley Lowery and all the other people in the world who are much much less fortunate than us.

Good health and happiness all.

That little bairn made me cry the other night watching the video. Poor bairn, I hope he pulls through!

You're good lads really.

Spare a thought for Bradley Lowery and all the other people in the world who are much much less fortunate than us.

I completely agree. I got annoyed at my little lad misbehaving last night but then remembered it could be tragically a lot, lot worse.

Merry Christmas mate.

You're good lads really.

Watch yer letterbox marra... for a Christmas card :thup: have a good one mate!

I went on the Sunderland forums for the first time to look up about BFS. Like when I came on here to look up about Pardew.

Fuck me I'm not going back. So depressing. I know I'm from that London so anywhere is a bit strange outside of the M25 but it's massively different from this forum, it's like a bunch of red necks with threads still praising Johnson and laughing about his conviction. I thought a small minority of our fans were tossers on their views on ched Evans (but most weren't), but this took the fucking biscuit. Why are they so different from the Newcastle forums? Is it just a small town thing?

I went on the Sunderland forums for the first time to look up about BFS. Like when I came on here to look up about Pardew.

Fuck me I'm not going back. So depressing. I know I'm from that London so anywhere is a bit strange outside of the M25 but it's massively different from this forum, it's like a bunch of red necks with threads still praising Johnson and laughing about his conviction. I thought a small minority of our fans were tossers on their views on ched Evans (but most weren't), but this took the fucking biscuit. Why are they so different from the Newcastle forums? Is it just a small town thing?

You must have missed the Shelvey thread on here this last week then.

I saw a bit of that but was mainly people, from what I could see, trying to say he was innocent. Not good at all in my view and too much like Chelsea fans and Terry. But not the same as if people knowing for sure he's a racist and defending it. Sunderland fans on the forum are saying yeah Johnson is a nonce but still saying how great he is.