sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

more from Dangernonse:

"Whatever happens this is definitely worse than playing Johnson."

and Reiver agrees with:

"What Johnson did had nothing to do with football or SAFC .... this is at the core of NUFC, totally different."

unbelievable

fucking hell ,that cunt should be banned and investigated , that's the most amazing thing ive heard on a forum.

sima and co need to take the cunt to task or fuck off from the place, why on earth they continue to post is beyond me.

disgusting

more from Dangernonse:

and Reiver agrees with:

"What Johnson did had nothing to do with football or SAFC .... this is at the core of NUFC, totally different."

unbelievable

He hasnt really said that has he?

Just calm down there for a second, because despite Reiver almost being an anagram of Riviere, they are not actually related. 

:lol: Will never get old.

Must admit my sincere respect and appeciatation for David Moyes.

Ruin the Mancs by knocking them off their perch, now has ruined th Mackems as well and guided them back where they belong. Top man, he'll always have my respect for this.

Here's hoping he stays and keeps them where they belong next year, maybe even take 'em to league 1. I will personally invest in a David Moyes statue if he takes them to league 1.

more from Dangernonse:

and Reiver agrees with:

unbelievable

Do they genuinely believe that? Mackems are sick in the head.

Being a peado is definitely worse than tax fraud that's why Jimmy Carr is in jail & adam johnson presents 8 out of 10 cats

Ruin the Mancs by knocking them off their perch, now has ruined th Mackems as well and guided them back where they belong. Top man, he'll always have my respect for this.

Here's hoping he stays and keeps them where they belong next year, maybe even take 'em to league 1. I will personally invest in a David Moyes statue if he takes them to league 1.

He's a top bloke for sure.

He's a top bloke for sure.

Not too unpopular in Bilbao either.

If the result stays as it is, will Sunderland be relegated at the weekend if Hull win and they fail to do so?

Think Hull just have to better their result. So a mackem loss and hull draw would be enough.

If the result stays as it is, will Sunderland be relegated at the weekend if Hull win and they fail to do so?

Think Hull just have to better their result. So a mackem loss and hull draw would be enough.

:thup:

12 points from safety with only 15 remaining...

I honestly thought there was little chance they would lose this, but clearly they are toast, the fans know it, the manager has since August and obviously the players are in line. Good days.