sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I was "lucky" enough to share the train to Boro with this lot tonight and my god, is it all about us. We hadn't even reached Seaham before a chorus of "an N and an E.....".  "6 in a row" featured a hell of a lot as does a new found respect for HMRC, "What's that coming over the hill, it's the tax man, it's the tax man" was genuinely funny but just shouting HMRC for a while got boring, wouldn't be surprised if they over egged it and came out with HMRC scarves. There was one really irritating bloke who tried to get a chant of "We hate boro" going at least 20 times but it just seemed like he was ignored by everyone, he wasn't helped by his pronounciation turning "boro" into "bawa".

So I was "lucky" enough to share the train to Boro with this lot tonight and my god, is it all about us. We hadn't even reached Seaham before a chorus of "an N and an E.....".  "6 in a row" featured a hell of a lot as does a new found respect for HMRC, "What's that coming over the hill, it's the tax man, it's the tax man" was genuinely funny but just shouting HMRC for a while got boring, wouldn't be surprised if they over egged it and came out with HMRC scarves. There was one really irritating bloke who tried to get a chant of "We hate boro" going at least 20 times but it just seemed like he was ignored by everyone, he wasn't helped by his pronounciation turning "boro" into "bawa".

They derive their identity purely based on what they're not (us), which is utterly pathetic.

Moyes is there until HE decides otherwise. They can't afford to sack him and they'll be playing Championship football regardless next season. He'd be kissing goodbye to a few £million if he walked away and with his reputation in tatters he'd struggle to get a decent job anywhere else.

Yes, on reflection I think it would be better for all concerned if he gave it at least another full season there.

Moyes clearly just hanging on for the sack and the pay-off now.

Another (un)subtle dig at the fans again last night, saying something like he wouldn't have booed that performance, or the one against West Ham.

Pictures on SSN of Anichebe and Defoe just glancing at the fans as they were chanting 'not fit to wear the shirt' said it all.

Just need another quote from Lescott about relegation being a weight lifted, so they can enjoy the last few games. :lol:

Its a massive job to turn that playing squad around. Loads of tired and dead wood. No real quality players to sell. A manager tgat doesnt want to be there,  chairman wants to sell up,  its losing money and cannot get fans into the stadium.

Moyes will have a 50% relegation clause in his contract, of course if they are going to sack him it won't be now, it will be when that can be triggered to save half the costs.

Tbh I hope they do, I'll just make things worse.

They are desperate for us to get points deducted :lol:

Not going to happen in my opinion. 1 we have to be proven to be guilty of something, 2 It's not being treat as a footballing matter, 3 even if 1 and 2 changed then it is likely that a fine would be placed upon us instead, 4 lawyers would be all over this and appeals would happen which would over turn it, 4 Points can't be deducted from this season and the end of the HMRC investigation is months if not years away from a conclusion never mind a football investigation.