sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I lose brain cells every time I click on an RTG link. Their level of retard is contagious, spread through thier whole little shithole they live in. Will not visit again.

i must admit, now they are sinking i'm the same , i'm soon to stop looking, honestly, the f***ing bigoted c***s get on my tits

how the f*** so many of our fans inhabit the place is beyond me, the likes of Sima etc try to reason but i dont know why they bother going on there , most try to pander but i wish they just tell them they are all a bunch of smelly c***s  :lol:

Trying to reason with a Mackem is about as easy as trying to raise a lion to be a vegan.

"If you could reason with Mackems, there would be no Mackems".

Pretty sure that's a famous quote from house, pretty sure.

Leeds,Villa, Norwich, Huddersfeild with be light years ahead of these next season imo

I dunno, a lot can change during pre-season.

Leeds always have the potential to self distruct and on the basis of their two performances against us this year, they've probably over-achieved. They will do well to hold onto Wood after the season he's had and they've been very reliant on his goals. Monk too has rebuilt his rep and may get a better offer at a club without mad owners (or slightly less mad).

You would expect Villa to bounce back stronger next year and Steve Bruce is the master of getting out of the division, or at least he was whether he still has that skill I don't know, certainly should have done better since taking over this year. They can't afford another mid season managerial switch.

Norwich do not have that great a squad to be honest, they've done nothing this season to suggest they will do much better next, if they get in a decent forwarding thinking manager that could change but jury out on them.

Who knows where Huddersfield are going, they have had an amazing season based on what was expected of them from the start, they played the loan market really well. Will they get that lucky again this off season, will Wagner still be around ?

The other playoff teams Fulham, Sheff Wed and Reading, all have good managers and need to hang onto them if they want to contend again next year.

The teams that are going down with them, could well be the types not to surface again at the top level for a while. Boro are an absolute mess, amazing that they even pipped Brighton last year based on their season this. Swansea, should they be the 3rd team, for all their recent relative success have been a team historically fighting in the lower reaches, they are certainly not a Newcastle or Villa, whom you would expect to spend a bunch in the summer to get back up. Hull , if it is them, have been up and down too many times now, like Swansea they are not a team you would back to put a ton of money into to getting back up.

We may have been a little unlucky this year in the quality of the championship, with a fair few teams that are well managed with some payers with a fair amount of skill. Next year may not be as tough for the Mackems, if they get the 70 million they expect to for their player sales, lol, and invest it well they could rebuild and be a force next year. Huge summer for them, starts with the manager's job, does Moyes have anything left ? Do they have the finances to back him ? It'll be a fun watch from the lofty perch they kept reminding us about through this season.

Middlesbrough might be a mess but they're good financially.  They only spent about £35m this season with their wage bill being about the same for the season it should leave them with a very healthy bank balance going into next season, plus they're likely to get a few £££ for Ben Gibson and some of the other squad should they decide to sell.  They'll likely be competitive next season if they can get a manager who isn't a standard PFM.

Sunderland and Swansea could be really fucked next season, Sunderland especially so.  Their wage bills are pretty high so they'll need to offload players quickly unless their owners are willing to bankroll them, Swansea at least have some saleable assets, Sunderland have a young goalkeeper who won't be earning much and won't get them anywhere near the 10's of millions they all expect to sell him for.  If Hull go down, I fully expect the owner to put them into administration out of sheer spite.

Next season is going to be rough in the Championship, there's going to be a lot of competitive teams and unless they're willing to spend a lot of cash whoever gets relegated is going to find it tough going.

They loved it when we had McClaren as manager. They gave him no stick at all. The opposite applies to Benitez and they spend most of their time trying to convince each other that he's no good despite his managerial CV being up there with the world's best. They wanted McClaren to stay yet they're desperate for Rafa to walk. Why do they think that is?

North East football being dragged through the dirt.

:embarrassed:

Really is a piss poor state of affairs. Irrespective of the rivalry (hatred) for that lot, our region has had nothing but crap for years. Hotbed of football :sad:

Always seems to be one step ahead and about twenty back for 'us'.

The domination of the NW and of London really gripes my knackers.

North East football being dragged through the dirt.

Already had mackem collegues desperate for us and west ham to be hung :lol:

We may fiddle taxes, but you lot are proven to fiddle kids.

That's shut them up today.

more from Dangernonse:

"Whatever happens this is definitely worse than playing Johnson."

and Reiver agrees with:

"What Johnson did had nothing to do with football or SAFC .... this is at the core of NUFC, totally different."

unbelievable

more from Dangernonse:

and Reiver agrees with:

"What Johnson did had nothing to do with football or SAFC .... this is at the core of NUFC, totally different."

unbelievable

Nobody really knows what the details are yet but aye its way worse then playing a paedo knowing full well he had relations with a kid.

more from Dangernonse:

and Reiver agrees with:

unbelievable

He hasnt really said that has he?

Guest ElCid

Don't understand why the likes of Sima and other supporters post on a site full of inbred nonce lovers. They are so thick and obsessed. The fact that today's news even though nothing has been officially been revealed as to the reason why; is their biggest highlight for years, fully demonstrates the mentality of a typical Sunderland fan.

more from Dangernonse:

and Reiver agrees with:

unbelievable

He hasnt really said that has he?

Just calm down there for a second, because despite Reiver almost being an anagram of Riviere, they are not actually related. 

more from Dangernonse:

and Reiver agrees with:

unbelievable

Nothing to do with Sunderland :lol:

Yeah just ignore the fact the club knew full well, even admitting afterwards, that they knew he was guilty but willingly let a proven criminal play for them anyway just so they could stay up and get that premier league £££££££.

That's totally on the club. Filthy immoral pricks. And their supports giving a proven criminal God-like status. Unbelievable alright.