sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scenes when these creeps go a goal down on Saturday.

Surely Sky will struggle to find a crying fan like they like to do, it's been probably one of the most obvious relegations in the history of the PL, it's just been a case of when. Have they been out of the bottom 3 at all this season ? Seems like they've been bottom of the pile practically the whole way.

Forgetting today's shite but what a week eh.  With us securing promotion at home, the mackems will be guaranteed goners at the stadium of tramps amidst their empty pink seats and the usual close up of rubbish blowing around the pitch at the weekend.

We had expensive firewood to sell to invest in coming back up, theirs isn't fit to make a barbecue. They're going to crash and burn.

Forgetting today's shite but what a week eh.  With us securing promotion at home, the mackems will be guaranteed goners at the stadium of tramps amidst their empty pink seats and the usual close up of rubbish blowing around the pitch at the weekend.

We had expensive firewood to sell to invest in coming back up, theirs isn't fit to make a barbecue. They're going to crash and burn.

Pickford will be off to Barca for £70m m8

Pickford is the only saleable big asset they have, like. Kone and Mannone might fetch some alright fees, the rest are loans/out of contract/old and worthless/utter dross.

It'll basically be Billy Jones, Rodwell, Catts, Gibson, Anichebe and McNair left over :lol:

Pickford is the only saleable big asset they have, like. Kone and Mannone might fetch some alright fees, the rest are loans/out of contract/old and worthless/utter dross.

Mannone is worth a couple of million at most. I'd imagine he'll be their #1 next season.

I can see Allardyce going in for Kone as he played well under him.

Out of interest, when's the earliest these can officially be confirmed as down?

This Saturday afternoon.

Lovely.

Its my birthday on 6th may, which is when they play Hull away so I was hoping i'd have an added reason to enjoy the day but this weekend will do.

Out of interest, when's the earliest these can officially be confirmed as down?

This Saturday afternoon.

Lovely.

Its my birthday on 6th may, which is when they play Hull away so I was hoping i'd have an added reason to enjoy the day but this weekend will do.

Hull are away to southampton this weekend, mackems at home to Bournemouth. Think you'll get your wish tbh :thup: