sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I dont see how those wages adds up to over 70% of turnover.

They add up to £772,000 a week, which is £40,144,000 a year.

But it's also not including the manager's salary, chief exec, chairman, people on the board, pay offs for paedophiles, coaching staff, youth and development players, admin/matchday staff etc. etc. You'd suspect that'd rise the figure to around £60m-£70m.

Turnover of £1.08m, so it's not a million miles away.

Guest chopey

I dont see how those wages adds up to over 70% of turnover.

They add up to £772,000 a week, which is £40,144,000 a year.

But it's also not including the manager's salary, chief exec, chairman, people on the board, pay offs for paedophiles, coaching staff, youth and development players, admin/matchday staff etc. etc. You'd suspect that'd rise the figure to around £60m-£70m.

Turnover of £1.08m, so it's not a million miles away.

Aye your right, thanks for that.

Just watched highlights from when they lost 8-0 to Southampton a couple of years ago. Fuck me, is that the worst ever Premier League performance?

City against Boro.

That could be considered a freak result where they were already on their hols and didn't care. Similar to Spurs up here last season.

That 8-0 was 8 games in to a season. :lol:

Just watched highlights from when they lost 8-0 to Southampton a couple of years ago. Fuck me, is that the worst ever Premier League performance?

Wigans 9-0 loss to Spurs sticks out in my mind