sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does the Pickford bit mean, must have missed whatever all that is about?

e0b141712c2f2bf01165828c6c678a00.jpg

brilliant  O0      i love it, now thats class banter  :lol: :lol:

When I read comments like this, I just hope you aren't an adult :lol:

"class banter" ffs. Grow up :lol:

What does the Pickford bit mean, must have missed whatever all that is about?

e0b141712c2f2bf01165828c6c678a00.jpg

brilliant  O0      i love it, now thats class banter  :lol: :lol:

When I read comments like this, I just hope you aren't an adult :lol:

"class banter" ffs. Grow up :lol:

stfu you fanny and get a life  :cool:

The plane of course shouldn't fly, but the sad thing is that these t***s behind it seem to be reveling in the publicity it's brought.

You might be forgiven for thinking thats the driving reason. Attention seeking c*nts.

Seen tweets about the fat wanker whose idea it was for that banner messaging people threatening them. Hope someone gives the fat cunt a good slap.

I was offered out a few weeks ago by a mate of his, who also said he would 'find out where I live'. :)

The plane of course shouldn't fly, but the sad thing is that these twats behind it seem to be reveling in the publicity it's brought. Whole thing is rotten.

Dirty charvers having their five minutes of fame, to be honest they're not that far detached from being akin to mackem inbreds themselves.

Like i have said previously, i think the intentions are noble and they genuinely think they are doing the right thing. Personally think it is embarrassing and the money should be better spent elsewhere.

Like i have said previously, i think the intentions are noble and they genuinely think they are doing the right thing. Personally think it is embarrassing and the money should be better spent elsewhere.

Based on what?

Based on what?

It is only my opinion, they think they are raising awareness for a kid with cancer and doing a good thing. But they don't realise that combining it with a dig at our local rivals is cringeworthy and completely inappropriate.

Seen tweets about the fat wanker whose idea it was for that banner messaging people threatening them. Hope someone gives the fat cunt a good slap.

I was offered out a few weeks ago by a mate of his, who also said he would 'find out where I live'. :)

Bunch of knuckle dragging mongoloids!

It is only my opinion, they think they are raising awareness for a kid with cancer and doing a good thing. But they don't realise that combining it with a dig at our local rivals is cringeworthy and completely inappropriate.

The banner was always going to be a dig at the mackems, the cancer seems to have been tagged on later.