sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/8AtmIrS.png

Part of the "banter" brigade ✓

St George flag profile pic ✓

Racist ✓

http://i.imgur.com/LhPKVOG.png

The sooner this generation die off the f***ing better. Thing is these people are going to be on the receiving end of great medical advancements, assisted by immigrants, with the addition of living the end of their life with what will be the last state pension, all of which my generation is going to have to pay for, despite them making everything harder by voting leave. Honestly man, they are going to make the baby boomers look reasonable.

Not least watching and enjoying a football team full of 'potential security threats'

Over the moon Bradley's family have come out with their statement of 'support' so at least that can't be thrown at the entire NUFC collective, but still wish this wasn't happening.

One or the other for me if it has to happen. Take the piss or message of support, not both.

The sooner this generation die off the f***ing better. Thing is these people are going to be on the receiving end of great medical advancements, assisted by immigrants, with the addition of living the end of their life with what will be the last state pension, all of which my generation is going to have to pay for, despite them making everything harder by voting leave. Honestly man, they are going to make the baby boomers look reasonable.

:lol:

Aye, a full generation needs to die off because of a few knackers, moron.

Aye, a full generation needs to die off because of a few knackers, moron.

I clearly mean the knackers of that generation, fucking hell.

Each generation has it's fair share of bollock-heeds but this lot now have a platform to air their pish (social media)

The daft thing is Darren Curry seems to be a media whore, if I looked like him I'd be in hiding.

Racist ✓

Hold on mate, I'm a baby boomer and retired, I paid into the system for 49 years, like f**k do you pay for my pension, I paid for that myself.  >:D

Hold on mate, I'm a baby boomer and retired, I paid into the system for 49 years, like f**k do you pay for my pension, I paid for that myself.  >:D

Shut the fuck up and get against that wall.

Depending on where you live he might be right, I'm paying for my parents pensions and my kids will pay for mine.

Shut the f*** up and get against that wall.

Shut the f**k and get back to Ready To Groom

Racist ✓

Paid for your entitlement to your pension, pensions are funded though taxes collected now, not saved from previous taxes.

Each generation has it's fair share of bollock-heeds but this lot now have a platform to air their pish (social media)

The daft thing is Darren Curry seems to be a media whore, if I looked like him I'd be in hiding.

He's a fucking rocket. Stunts like this prove how he gets his kicks. Those in the know seem to think he's still involved with the Gremlins/Bender Squad.  He certainly was in the past.

Someone must have handed their sarcasm detector in when they retired.

Banter

Someone must have handed their sarcasm detector in when they retired.

National insurance contributions you Fool

Its called the Social Contract, I do have another pension as well unlike most of the young folks now who don't want to save for retirement.

New laws mean everyone is automatically enrolled on a private pension now. I think the automatic enrolement means you pay on 1% and your employer pays in 1%. I myself pay in 6% and my employer pays in just over that. Though 12% of my wages is still fuck all.

National insurance contributions you Fool

Still a tax, just a tax in a different name.

aye but its earnings linked and related to pension, so the argument you haven't paid for it is basically untrue.