sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

home-kit-launch-16.jpg?mw=1244&hash=5DA7654E2C42176065971011BC5070525401B0CB

Back looks like a different teams shirt

Gets worse every time I see it. Only the shorts come out with any decency. Look at the socks ffs. It's like they've found a shit load of ends of fabric and made a patchwork strip.

I mean, if it was the thin stripes all the way round then I suppose it could be just about acceptable from a novelty point of view. But what they've actually put together if fucking awful from every single point of view, it's just a mess, it's the worst of all worlds

It's odds on that the bags flying round their hovel on a windy match day has lit a bulb in one of their 'designers' heeds.

http://www.plutopackaging.co.uk/ekmps/shops/plutopackaging/images/Red-White-Candy-Stripe-Vest-Carrier-Bags-Small-11x17x21-350-p.jpg

67d72bb80610fea9c25df1117a650812.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if they've done millions of stripes to try and "beat" us again

"Mags home shirt has a few more stripes this season"

"Right, we'll show them, let's have loads of really thin stripes!"

"Yeah, also they're not having that patch on the back this year"

"Ok, lets have a patch as well then, that'll really show em, losers!"

Looks horrendous like, as said earlier I reckon it'll look even worse on tv

After seeing it on the players and then after seeing the back, my word that's awful. It's Adidas too, who usually aren't too bad with strips :lol:

rtg's opinion :lol: https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/new-shirt.1369958/page-17

Just read the first few pages of that. Someone did the mockup of the new Juve shirt and they were proper gushing over it. Though there was one    who didn't want it because it reminded  him too much of the Mags'96. Guess he'd be more happy looking like wearing a plastic bag from the front and a waistcoat from the back.

65 pages and going strong.

Just saw that their odds of promotion is 9/2.

Also Villa is the favourite.

Villa. :lol:

Surely Sheffield Wednesday should be favourites.

Now that we're up Villa have probably the best squad in the Championship, and a manager who knows how to get teams up. In a bit of a better position to go for promotion this time round imo