sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Difficult to judge just yet, so much has changed for a lot of the clubs in that division. Last year's beaten playoff teams are always one of the favourites, along with the relegated teams. I don't see a stand out team, just yet, I'm sure one or two will emerge, like last year with us and Brighton.

find the championship quite interesting this season, the obvious obsession, then theres our recent stint ( possibly to be repeated)  and the fact the championship has so many traditionally first division clubs there.

find the championship quite interesting this season, the obvious obsession, then theres our recent stint ( possibly to be repeated)  and the fact the championship has so many traditionally first division clubs there.

I think it will be a real battle this year whereas last year it really was just us, Brighton and Huddersfield. It could be any of around 8 teams fighting for automatic promotion.

I fancy Villa, Boro and Fulham to be close

I'll definitely watch it more than I ever have, get away from the nauseating Premier League sensationalism.

Does my head in that whenever i turn SSN on they're talking about the "top" clubs as if others don't exist. Often turn it straight off again.

I'll definitely watch it more than I ever have, get away from the nauseating Premier League sensationalism.

Does my head in that whenever i turn SSN on they're talking about the "top" clubs as if others don't exist. Often turn it straight off again.

I refuse to watch much of ssn. Everything is just sensationalised and its cringeworthy.

I refuse to watch much of ssn. Everything is just sensationalised and its cringeworthy.

coming up after the break- the big interview with.......

45 mins later :anguish:

Guest chopey

have wolves done enough to be contenders?  i saw they'd bought a heap of foreign lads inc. that portugese kid people on here were wanking over

I get the impression Wolves is just the equivalent of an agents cattle market

This keeper the mackems have signed looks absolutely dump.

Which one, they got Blackburn's reserve keeper and then signed someone who got dumped by a smallish dutch team. TBF, if you are shopping in the bargain basement , this is what you would expect.