sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 year deal, will never manage a bigger club, absolutely no incentive to leave.

He already has.

I know, In the future, this was his big opportunity. He'll be back down League 1 where he belongs.

Anyway, they'll give him the January window to attempt to deport the Africans and other undesirables to keep the fans onside.

3 year deal, will never manage a bigger club, absolutely no incentive to leave.

He already has.

I know, In the future. He'll be back down League 1.

They'll give him the January window to attempt to deport the Africans and other undesirables to keep the fans onside.

Yeah, I agree with that.  He's done even at this level.

Still better than Rafa though.

Grayson isn't really the problem. £1.2m as a transfer budget, what do you expect?

He's working with a terrible, unbalanced squad. Is their team any better than those around them? Nope. They are where they should be, they just need to hope that they can keep their head above water.

Sacking him (not that they can) will reduce available funds for the next manager. What options are out there? He's the best of a very bad bunch.

cannot speak for other people but horses for courses, in our position Grayson would be my choice, yes. Benitez is a cheque book manager, that is why you are struggling. Relegation scraps are not his forte and imho he cannot work on a shoestring budget, which Grayson seemingly can

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa-hes-still-not-happy.1386526/page-230#post-26149186

cannot speak for other people but horses for courses, in our position Grayson would be my choice, yes. Benitez is a cheque book manager, that is why you are struggling. Relegation scraps are not his forte and imho he cannot work on a shoestring budget, which Grayson seemingly can

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa-hes-still-not-happy.1386526/page-230#post-26149186

WTF! Lock that poster away and throw away the key! Wow.

Grayson isn't really the problem. £1.2m as a transfer budget, what do you expect?

He's working with a terrible, unbalanced squad. Is their team any better than those around them? Nope. They are where they should be, they just need to hope that they can keep their head above water.

Sacking him (not that they can) will reduce available funds for the next manager. What options are out there? He's the best of a very bad bunch.

Not reckon they've got a better squad than Burton Albion? I reckon they do. It's a poor team but it's a lower mid table championship team

You could make an argument that Lloyd Dyer and Luke Varney, two players who only made the bench for Burton today - would walk straight into the mackems starting 11.

I'd argue that they are probably a similar level, as you said - you'd expect both teams to be in the bottom half, I don't think the quality is all that different down there. Maybe marginally but other than Birmingham and Bolton, no other teams are in a real 'crisis'.