sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why would he have to wait until January to sell things that aren't players?

Best thing to do would be to shift players, when they struggle again to shift high earners f***ing around not putting the effort in then other avenues will be explored.

Who wants to buy their players?

It's like them saying that Short should get out of their club.... you need a buyer before you can sell.

Guest neesy111

Best thing to do would be to shift players, when they struggle again to shift high earners f***ing around not putting the effort in then other avenues will be explored.

It's like them saying that Short should get out of their club.... you need a buyer before you can sell.

Hang on.  It didn't stop our fans wanting the same with Ashley to sell up for years.

Someone will pick Kone up for around £5m like. They were after double figures in the summer, they'll get half that now, he's just not interested at all and is now a liability.

But I thought the Championship was a piece of p*ss.

It is when you spend 50 million, marra :)

How dare we spend the £80M we received from outgoing players on replacements!

How dare we spend our own money!

Enjoyed reading their forum this morning.  Subjects include - 

- Fat Spanish Waiter is going to Everton

- Cattermole is shit (again  ;D )

- Deluding themselves into thinking that their actual attendance yesterday was more than 20,000 and "Newcastle fans are just 52,000 sheep following the crowd"

- Some nonce begging for Di Canio back

Grim times for them  :)

Guest neesy111

When was their last home win?

17th December.

I was a month out with my 11 months claim.  So almost 10 months without a home win.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-hand-jack-rodwell-chance-13758808

“He told me that, before going into the first team, he had played centre-half for Everton and also through the age groups with England, and he felt that might be his best position because psychologically, and maybe physically as well, his body can’t take the demands of playing in midfield any more.

Fucking hell  :lol:

They're currently 200/1 to get premoted and best price of 10/3 to go down. I know it's only bookmaker odds but neutrals clearly think they're in the shit up to their necks. I'd absolutely love a double dip relegation.