sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

St James might be lopsided but it's by far the superior stadium.  You regularly hear pundits, opposition managers and players commenting on it.  It also has character and history.  The only thing that gives their dump any character is the pink seats and the pasty wrappers swirling round the pitch, if it wasn't for them you could easily mistake it for Southampton or Stoke's stadium.

Wijnaldum's reaction where he said 'wow' and smiling like an excited school kid was brilliant when he saw it for the first time.

Yeah i remember that ?

St James might be lopsided but it's by far the superior stadium.  You regularly hear pundits, opposition managers and players commenting on it.  It also has character and history.  The only thing that gives their dump any character is the pink seats and the pasty wrappers swirling round the pitch, if it wasn't for them you could easily mistake it for Southampton or Stoke's stadium.

Wijnaldum's reaction where he said 'wow' and smiling like an excited school kid was brilliant when he saw it for the first time.

Yeah i remember that [emoji106]

It also rendered him complete dogshit in any other stadium.

The fact visiting vans stay in Newcastle, the fact mackems come to Newcastle to eat, shop and drink and the fact half their players live outside of sunderland should tell you all you need to know about THAT place...

Its not worth investing in at all, not even as a city because it has literally nowt going for it. Roker Marina is canny mind...

More parking spaces.

Pretty important for all the visiting vans.

:lol:

It's alreet though, if you rank our two clubs currently they are a better proposition than we are for a takeover

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/pros-for-buying-safc-vs-nufc.1397341/

Depends what you want I guess....Sunderland is primed and ready for a revolution and for somebody to make themselves an absolute legend as an owner.....Newcastle is on a hiding to nothing unless you have the really big money to throw at it like the Arabs as massive spending in the Prem will buy you mid table these days.

:lol:

:spit:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100227224111/villains/images/9/97/Blackknight.png

"Just you wait and see mate...I'm primed and ready for a REVOLUTION!"

:2funny:. Cheers Bhoywonder, made my day that.

Guest milburn990

There were posts on there today about the possibility of increasing their stadium capacity to 65,000 plus.

I kid you not.

Are they going to make it into a secure mental health unit?

Reading the Aluko, Sampson and England ladies thread over at RTG. Some of the posters... apparently casual racism is okay.

Being of African descent and getting offended because your manager has made a joke about Ebola is PC gone mad.  Apparently.

Reading the Aluko, Sampson and England ladies thread over at RTG. Some of the posters... apparently casual racism is okay.

Being of African descent and getting offended because your manager has made a joke about Ebola is PC gone mad.  Apparently.

In fairness, we have just as many bigoted arseholes among our ranks. I should know, I've argued with lots of them! :(

In fairness, we have just as many bigoted arseholes among our ranks. I should know, I've argued with lots of them! :(

Not as many as RTG, but yeah we've had a couple in the past on here (and maybe even current posters). I've not felt out of place as a brown dude on here, and I've been here eons. Except maybe in the Lush Lasses thread, you guys like your women too skinny.

Making female posters feel welcome eh?

Yes, because I started the lush lasses thread :lol: Plus this is the Sunderland thread, we should use this place to get the dark parts of our beings out so we can live a healthy life outside of it.

Any of them embarked on a letter writing campaign yet?

Deeyer blart

I represent Sunlun Footbaal and though wi divent like wimmen or forrinas wi neeyd some monehy. The mags only existed since 1992 and haven't eyven won 6 in a row. Plus anyone knas its much kewler to be a Massive Lads Fan.

Yours sinceyerley

FTM

Guest firetotheworks

They're currently discussing the legitimacy of our achievements if we bought the title. :lol: :lol:

They're getting further ahead of themselves than we are.