sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mick McCarthy is a funny bloke like [emoji38] I'm sure fans who support his teams may seem different but him and Colin are great entertainment

The football might be terrible but considering how little he's spent he's done a great job at Ipswich. Only a few points outside the playoffs

Looks like it's their own bench doing most of the littering.

DNPRgFCX4AAw38m?format=jpg&name=large

Subtle message from the finance dept for the players on their hoardings too.

Looks less than 40% full on the basis of that picture. So guessing less than 19,500 actual attendance.

And another Mick McCarthy quote

Stuart Watson‏

@Stuart_Watson

MM on toxic chants: Listen, unless somebody decides otherwise, you’ve got me, 'boring old big nose f***ng fart with s***e football', til May

9:44 am - 28 Oct 2017

Look up.

And another Mick McCarthy quote

Stuart Watson‏

@Stuart_Watson

MM on toxic chants: Listen, unless somebody decides otherwise, you’ve got me, 'boring old big nose f***ng fart with s***e football', til May

9:44 am - 28 Oct 2017

Look up.

Mackems have little choice, not many teams to look down at...

The fact Ball is a legend there says it all, a crap player let's be fair :lol:

Because he's hard marra.

Calling Kevin Ball a football legend is like having a favorite brick in your house

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Class

Surely, they must include us in that. They won't like. I'd happily concede that S*nderland have half decent support but they have a massive chip on their third shoulders. f***ing inbred mutants.

Half decent support? Have you seen the picture a few posts above you. Along with all the other pics of the shithole on matchday.

One of my favorite things to do on a Saturday afternoon is booting up the sky sports website to watch the highlights of these dirtbags sinking further and further. Given the level of scum involved all around in that club from owner to fans I have no sympathy. May they crash and burn and then explode.

Guest firetotheworks

Absolutely crackers that they can be this bad and not only are they still not bottom, but they're not cut adrift.