sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

There is an argument that he has been unfortunate inheriting that s*** storm and had his hands tied somewhat, but he was hired to improve things and failed miserably so deserves the boot. He failed because ultimately he's a s*** manager. We really lucked out with Rafa because he inherited a s*** storm and has had his hands tied somewhat too. Top managers manage, s*** managers manage to f*** it up even more.

Phil Neville's latest quote

"All the previous managers have got vast experience and they have all had the same problems.

It needs somebody to go in there, grab those young players, be a little bit aggressive and give them something.

The place needs lifting. There is no positivity. I think it is an attractive proposition."

[shadow=red,left][/shadow]

Wouldn't that have been the top flight then?

Aye.

There's an outtake from Auf Wiedersehen Pet when Neville is in bed with Brenda and he gets distracted because while listening to the match on the radio, Newcastle score a goal. That was away to Stoke.

I'm such a nerd for knowing that.

:milner:

What's the lowest ever points return in the English Sigunda Liga

17 apparently.

Shame. They'll probably scrape past that.

Rotherham with 23 is lowest I could see. When was 17?

Stoke in 84/85.

http://www.fl125.co.uk/records/league-points

Wouldn't that have been the top flight then?

Aye you're right. Seems a completely pointless and arbitrary table in that case.

Phil Neville's latest quote

"All the previous managers have got vast experience and they have all had the same problems.

It needs somebody to go in there, grab those young players, be a little bit aggressive and give them something.

The place needs lifting. There is no positivity. I think it is an attractive proposition."

:sweetjesus:

Almost certainly paid more to pay Grayson off than they gave him to spend. 3 year contract for 4 months of work. And they wonder why they're up their eyeballs in debt.

Couldn't happen to a nicer set of cunts.

John Carver anyone?

That would be wonderful.

I have to think the likes of Karanka and Pardew are too smart to go for the job given the horrible state the club's in so they're going to be stuck with choosing from the unproven like Kevin Phillips and John O'Shea or proven idiots like Phil Brown and Tim Sherwood.