sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People here are complete nutcases, we could be playing in League 2 with 40 year old Shola Ameobi upfront would still get 35k+ comfortably.

That's wildly optimistic i'm afraid. If we got relegated, Rafa walked, we sold off the majority of decent players, and Ashley turned round and said 'sorry, no money for transfers', our attendances would crash as well.

Often the perception of whether the right things are being done at a club, are as important to fans as anything else. Look at Arsenal. 6th in league, latter stages of  a european competition, but the fans are unhappy because (perhaps rightly) they feel that they could and should be doing better.

We're in a pretty good place at the moment. OK, we want to see the back of Ashley, but as long as we have Rafa and he gets even moderately close to being funded correctly, we feel as if we're going the right direction. However, it really wouldn't take much for that to come crashing down.

I'm enjoying their demise as much as anyone, and love that they've shut the top tier, but really I don't think you can blame them for having shit attendances when they're on course for a second successive relegation and their club's a mess. There's a lot we can take the piss out of the mackems for, but I don't think having a disloyal support is one.

Every time I go to read RTG there is a new thread about what they were discussing the time I went on previously, usually a couple of days before.

Administration, Coleman walking, Rodwell contract and then some daft thread about us - this one about our fans going to their game against Wolves.

Such a shite forum. :lol:

Guest covmag

its fucking hilarious and i feel no remorse for taking the piss forever and a day  :lol:

the clip of them man, but still they are silent.

Cant remember were I seen it, someone was reporting that 3rd tier footballers are on about 60k a year whereas Rodwell is on 60k a week.  Id imagine that Cattermole is on something similar as well.

They are facing financial ruin.

Guest covmag

Cant remember were I seen it, someone was reporting that 3rd tier footballers are on about 60k a year whereas Rodwell is on 60k a week.  Id imagine that Cattermole is on something similar as well.

They are facing financial ruin.

No, uncle Ellis is losing his fortune, not Sunlun, he has plenty but this is why he is flogging it for free

I've been to their place 3 or 4 times over the course of 2 seasons when they were in the Prem. as a work thing . It is so obvious that the fanbase there is of a much more basic , working class background than ours , the difference is so palpable in and around the two stadiums . Even taking the fact that I'm on enemy territory at their place into consideration , it just has the feel of a cold , deprived wasteland . I can't blame their fans for deserting in vast numbers to be honest .

I've been to their place 3 or 4 times over the course of 2 seasons when they were in the Prem. as a work thing . It is so obvious that the fanbase there is of a much more basic , working class background than ours , the difference is so palpable in and around the two stadiums . Even taking the fact that I'm on enemy territory at their place into consideration , it just has the feel of a cold , deprived wasteland . I can't blame their fans for deserting in vast numbers to be honest .

You sound like a massive prick.

You sound like a massive prick.

A  bit harsh ?  ???

Harsh? Come onto a Newcastle forum and start slagging working class folk?

Just jamming your nob into a wasps nest would probably be a bit less painful.

There's been far worse said about Sunderland on here before :lol:

Is that the same working class folk who voted to overwhelmingly leave the EU,  who get called racists and uneducated by posters on here and pretty much get derided all the time?

The hypocrisy honks on here at times.  :lol: :lol:

Harsh? Come onto a Newcastle forum and start slagging working class folk?

Just jamming your nob into a wasps nest would probably be a bit less painful.

There's been far worse said about Sunderland on here before :lol:

Is that the same working class folk who voted to overwhelmingly leave the EU,  who get called racists and uneducated by posters on here and pretty much get derided all the time?

The hypocrisy honks on here at times.  :lol: :lol:

Aye, that's cos they're dicks though. Nowt wrong with being working class.