sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

The whole club is falling apart, if they win another game this season then the opposing team needs checking for gambling irregularities.

Might beat Burton, but that's the only game I can see them winning.

They're down.

That's got 0-1 Darren Bent scoring in the 89th minute written all over it.

:lol: takes off his shirt to reveal a pic of his Mam.

They're down.

:lol::lol:

They're down.

Mass chicken dances in the stands.

I mean, its pretty much universally accepted they doctor the attendances they get.

By “doctor” I assume you mean report the number of tickets sold* rather than actual attendees. Much like us and the vast majority of teams.

*or given away for free

Not sure how many Preston took like but if that stand the video is taken from is anything like the other 3, there cant be anymore than 9-10 thousand there. It's empty.

That is fucking grim for them like, fair enough they might have sold +20k season tickets this season and are still counting then but next season none of the people who bought and don't attend will go surely. Reality might well bite then then, at last.

Not sure how many Preston took like but if that stand the video is taken from is anything like the other 3, there cant be anymore than 9-10 thousand there. It's empty.

That is fucking grim for them like, fair enough they might have sold +20k season tickets this season and are still counting then but next season none of the people who bought and don't attend will go surely. Reality might well bite then then, at last.

Even worse for them is that the tickets are worth 40% less than this season. I’d expect in league one they’d be looking at 15k at best. That in the books is around 9k worth of sales...that’s got to hurt them.

It depends how they do next season. If they're winning every week the current no-shows who give up their season tickets will come back on a game to game basis.

Their average attendance next year could be anywhere from about 15k to 30k really depending on how they do. People like a winning team regardless of what division it's in.

Obviously their season ticket sales will fall off a cliff next season, but whether attendances go drastically down (15k) will probably depend on whether they can cobble together a half decent side that might actually win a few matches. It doesn’t really matter what league you’re in, if you can get a winning side together, you’ll attract people. However, whether they can even manage to do that in League One seems questionable at the minute.