sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They are blinded by bitterness. They think Rafa is a s*** manager and we will be saddled with Championship players when promoted. We needed rebuilding and to build solid foundations. Our back 4 are all under 25 (with Yedlin). Hayden and Shelvey are premier league quality, Ritchie was decent at that level and jury out on the rest but what we will have for first time in a long time is energy, a tactical system and style and cover for all positions without resorting to square pegs.

If square pegs means playing Perez on the left as opposed to the WBA winger then I'm all for it.

Good to have some direct wingers though even if limited. The main objective at the moment is getting out of this league and building foundations.

He wouldn't be my choice of winger but him and Atsu at least offer something different

I can see about building a squad to get out of this division, I don't see how Murphy and the WBA winger are about laying foundations. If anything it's the opposite.

We've lost Cisse, Coloccini, de Jong, Krul, Taylor, and Tiote and Sissoko are on their way supposedly.

One or two short term fixes of experience and some older heads in the dressing room aren't the worst idea in the world. The rest of the signings are in the medium to long term view.

That's not what you said though :lol:

You honestly think Sunderland fans will class it as a derby after they lost to Boro? Come on man, it only counts when they win.

No you said North East top dogs, and Boro are higher in the table, beat Sunderland last week and are in the North East region

A red and whiter on Skunkers reckons Lampard - surely not!

NYC are in 2nd place in the eastern conference and looking very good for a play off place. Not a chance they will let any of their players go when they have 2 months of the regular season left.

Iborra deal off apparently.

Yep, Sevilla have pulled the plug, and Mason has turned them down for Hull.

they have enough to stay up imho, but any injuries to the like of Borini or Kirchhoff or Cattermole will leave them looking a bit brittle....... :lol: :lol:

They should be pleased, one less EU migrant worker for them to be scared of.

:lol: :lol: Belter :lol: :lol: You can almost see them squinty eyed with suspicion, feeling let down and lamenting why nothing has changed since the referendum.