sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Bias aside, has there ever been a worse Premier League club than these lot? They have absolutely stunk the league out season after season.

Guest neesy111

Bias aside, has there ever been a worse Premier League club than these lot? They have absolutely stunk the league out season after season.

Derby.

If memory serves me right they have only ever had one decent season, when they finished 7th I think with Phillips on fire. The rest of the time has been spent just being shit and just about surviving.

Guest Howaythetoon

Nah, they at least had some good moments. It's been relegation fights almost every season for the mackems and then there is the whole AJ thing, racism, rubbish floating around their ground, pink seats, nazi mana gamer, Roy Keane, Howard Wilkinson, 15 and 19 points... they have stunk the league out and good riddance.

Guest Howaythetoon

If memory serves me right they have only ever had one decent season, when they finished 7th I think with Phillips on fire. The rest of the time has been spent just being s*** and just about surviving.

And even then Ried got a pint thrown at home and fans threw STs on the pitch in disgust. They are such a horrible club with horrible fans. Everything is horrible about that place and it's people.

It's time to put a few quid on them doing their usual.  66-1.  They play 5 teams just above them.  Win them all as Sunderland are world beaters at the end of a season.  Best Chelsea final day as Chelsea are already on their holidays. 

The odds are shortening because everyone's putting the bet on because they always stay up.

There have been glimmers of hope in the past. There's nothing there this season. The team, like the manager, is dead behind the eyes.

Dem googly bug eyes.  :lol:

The odds are shortening because everyone's putting the bet on because they always stay up.

There have been glimmers of hope in the past. There's nothing there this season. The team, like the manager, is dead behind the eyes.

Good.

They're gone. Their luck has finally ran out. They've been begging for this to happen for at least 4 years now and they're finally getting what's been a long time coming. There is no 'great escape' this time.

What's sweet is boro are going with them. Order is finally restored next season, it's all back to normal after been fucked around for a long time. All 3 north east clubs will be in their rightful place again next season.

11hrs without a goal, need 5 victories from their last 7 games, and some people still think they'll manage it?

More likely to lose all all 7 I'd say.

They've got a good run in bar Arsenal. 5 winnable games and if Chelsea are on holiday for the last game a possible free 3pts like they had last season with Everton.

11hrs without a goal, need 5 victories from their last 7 games, and some people still think they'll manage it?

They've got a good run in bar Arsenal. 5 winnable games and if Chelsea are on holiday for the last game a possible free 3pts like they had last season with Everton.

They've had about 20 winnable games so far, and won 5 of them. They are utter horse shite.

They've had about 20 winnable games so far, and won 5 of them. They are utter horse shite.

Watched them today, they looked ok in spells, if they take the lead against West Ham they might make a fight out of it. They go a goal down it's all over.