sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His doctors said he was terminal last year. I know a 6 year old who died of a brain tumor he had since 2 years old. 4 years of living in hospitals, operation after operation, fed through a tube, chemo and "hope". Terrible for the family but he'd have been better off dying at 2 rather than having those 4 years of "life".

I'm not sure I would have seen it that way if that happened to one of my kids. 

His doctors said he was terminal last year. I know a 6 year old who died of a brain tumor he had since 2 years old. 4 years of living in hospitals, operation after operation, fed through a tube, chemo and "hope". Terrible for the family but he'd have been better off dying at 2 rather than having those 4 years of "life".

They didn't but it would have saved the child a lot of pain and suffering. Pets are spared suffering. The same rules are never applied to humans.

The parents will never get over it.

They didn't but it would have saved the child a lot of pain and suffering. Pets are spared suffering. The same rules are never applied to humans.

The parents will never get over it.

Whether it happened when he was 2 or when it happens in the coming weeks, they'll never get over it either way.

True but the child would have been spared. I'm speaking from experience of having seen it happen to people close to me. I forgot to mention the child also went blind. At least if it happens to an adult they can elect to have no further treatment. Parents don't want to give in even though it's probably better that they do. They'll try anything. It's understandable.

It'll be sad when he dies but at least he'll not be suffering anymore.

True but the child would have been spared. I'm speaking from experience of having seen it happen to people close to me. I forgot to mention the child also went blind. At least if it happens to an adult they can elect to have no further treatment. Parents don't want to give in even though it's probably better that they do. They'll try anything. It's understandable.

It'll be sad when he dies but at least he'll not be suffering anymore.

The kid seems to have had some good times as well as bad.

just think of the capers in here with giggs if they get Giggs.

Alternatively, the mackems might appoint Sophie Ellis Baxter as their new manager. Probably do as good a job as the losers mentioned in the press.

Has Giggs ruled himself out or something? I've literally seen very little news about these lot since they got relegated, so haven't seen it but he's dropped from odds on favourite to 10/1 with most bookmakers.

Still amazed they aren't doing anything yet, aren't the players due back for pre-season in a few weeks?

Has Giggs ruled himself out or something? I've literally seen very little news about these lot since they got relegated, so haven't seen it but he's dropped from odds on favourite to 10/1 with most bookmakers.

Still amazed they aren't doing anything yet, aren't the players due back for pre-season in a few weeks?

Aye they will be. The lower League teams usually go back a week or two earlier than the big boys in the Premier League with their season starting earlier.

Wasn't the £100k+ always going to be bonus related anyway? I read a while ago his salary would start at 60 ish thousand a week then might increase with bonuses

No idea, I was going off this - which didn't specify how the wages were being structured, £70k p/w in bonuses seems a bit bizarre. I presume Paully will recall what article he got this from.

Defoe set to sign a three year deal at Bournemouth on 130K a week - not bad for a 34 year old!

With Defoe going for free and Anichebe's contract expiring, the players that are still at the club scored a grand total of 7 Premier League goals for them last season :lol:

I think you forget that Watmore is the future of England.

Guest chopey

With Defoe going for free and Anichebe's contract expiring, the players that are still at the club scored a grand total of 7 Premier League goals for them last season :lol:

I think you forget that Watmore is the future of England.

He's got 3 GCSE's ya kna