sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nothing wrong with the loan system if it's helping what you've got, but theirs are normally expected to be their main players.

For us Remy was a bit unique, getting a player of that calibre from a Championship club , but the way they used it compared to us was unsustainable.

I know mackems who eulogise over the likes of Cana and Mensah, players who couldn't be arsed to spend more than a season at the club :lol:

It'd be like us sitting reminiscing about Sibierski or Helder.

To be fair Cana is pretty much a national hero here (Albania) after captaining the country to their only major tournament. There aren’t many players who’ve played for the mackems good enough to be considered a national hero :lol: there’s an old fat bloke, whose quite clearly dirt poor, who I often walk past in Tirana wearing a Sunderland shirt with Cana’s name on the back.

I know mackems who eulogise over the likes of Cana and Mensah, players who couldn't be arsed to spend more than a season at the club :lol:

To be fair Cana is pretty much a national hero here (Albania) after captaining the country to their only major tournament. There aren’t many players who’ve played for the mackems good enough to be considered a national hero :lol: there’s an old fat bloke, whose quite clearly dirt poor, who I often walk past in Tirana wearing a Sunderland shirt with Cana’s name on the back.

Who have we got that has hero worship in their country? Solano, definitely. Ketsbaia? Shearer arguably could have but didn't do anywhere near enough for England to get that status.

It’s been fairly crap. Stupid foul for their penalty, and the twat who scored didn’t even acknlowedge of home fans, ran straight to the away end showing the badge and hand to ear etc and giving it the ‘sshhh’. Think it was Gooch.

Away end making a decent noise even if it is repeating the same few songs.

Google safc dot com and the Facebook link for it live is on there. Good picture and hasn’t froze once (if anyone wants to watch it rather than CL that is).

Who have we got that has hero worship in their country? Solano, definitely. Ketsbaia? Shearer arguably could have but didn't do anywhere near enough for England to get that status.

Given? Asprilla? Ketsbaia? Speed & Bellamy?

90th minute free kick over the wall by Roberts to make it 2-2 in the U23s match. Decent pace in our attacking players but can’t say there is much quality tbh from what I’ve seen.