sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would be extremly confident of their relegation but they always seem to sqeeze out of it.

Could this be the year they finally flush? I fucking hope so, I will be delighted to see them finally get thier comeuppance, they've been begging for a relegation for far too long now.

They aren't gonna be playing Everton every week, who look really really good. There's enough poorer teams down there for them to pick up the points they need, but for sure the only target for them this season is 17th, and don't expect thrills and spills from this Moyes team, exciting times ahed for Mackem fans, lol.

Hmmm they just conceeed again, maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

They'll be in a relegation battle but they'll survive IMO. Moyes is a deadbeat manager, but building hardworking boring sides that do enough to stay in the division is his forte.

Got away with only a 3-0 hiding. 1 point out of 12, in 19th place, Spurs away on Sunday. Is this what they were celebrating in May for? Getting absolutely cunted every week, nothing to enjoy, nothing to get positive about, nothing to get behind, can't even stay until the final whistle but at least they're in the premier league.

Got away with only a 3-0 hiding. 1 point out of 12, in 19th place, Spurs away on Sunday. Is this what they were celebrating in May for? Getting absolutely cunted every week, nothing to enjoy, nothing to get positive about, nothing to get behind, can't even stay until the final whistle but at least they're in the premier league.

This must be the year the turd is flushed