sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proper mag fest there today. Foster shouting toon army and local hero playing at the start and finish.

Lad on the metro home anarl, next stop was the stadium of light and he went, 'didn't nar tha had a teeeem hea like.'

I went, 'aye, a premier league team mate.'

He said nowt back.

:lol: :lol:

Their power to put people in their place and completely immobilise them with the most basic of craic is amazing.

I wonder if there is somebody somewhere who has only a passing interest in football, living in the Durham area, his allegiance is to Sunderland based on Geography, but hes not a massive fan.?

could they even accept he could exist?

Their club don't own an airport mate.

Aye but that jordee naschun dee man. An Mo Farra is an adopted jordee now so that Toon won 2 gold medals man

Barely literate.

Another post on there...

"Don't give a sh*t about what the unwashed barcodes are doing in the 2nd tear of English football"

As he posts on one of the numerous thread about us... completely missing the irony  ;D :idiot2:

Proper mag fest there today. Foster shouting toon army and local hero playing at the start and finish.

Lad on the metro home anarl, next stop was the stadium of light and he went, 'didn't nar tha had a teeeem hea like.'

I went, 'aye, a premier league team mate.'

He said nowt back.

:lol: :lol:

Their power to put people in their place and completely immobilise them with the most basic of craic is amazing.

They absolutely love these sort of stories. They always end in some sort of minor mackem victory.

Tbh I'm a bit nonplussed trying to think of what the 'disinterested in Sunderland' members of this forum expect to find in our thread (note the singular) about Sunderland...

Personally I expect to see posts about our local rival's team and how they're doing in the league and opinions on if they'll stay up, how they're performaing and news related to the scummy club. Which does get discussed of course.

What I don't expect to see post about how some braindead mackem is talking nonsense about a mag he knows or he heard of again or the nonsense they talk about our club and its performance because who really gives a fuck what a bunch of braindead mackem fans on their pathetic little fan forum think about anything.

Bottom line I am personaly interested in the local rival's team performance as they're our competition and their failures and mediocrity brings me satisfaction but I couldn't care less about the sub-humans who support them and what they're talking about.

I am confused about which set of fans is more obsessed based on this thread nowadays :lol:

Dont post on it or read it if you dont like.

Truth is their in a different league than us so shouldnt be of any interest to us in truth so why not just revisit this thread around May next year eh?

Tbh I'm a bit nonplussed trying to think of what the 'disinterested in Sunderland' members of this forum expect to find in our thread (note the singular) about Sunderland...

Personally I expect to see posts about our local rival's team and how they're doing in the league and opinions on if they'll stay up, how they're performaing and news related to the scummy club. Which does get discussed of course.

What I don't expect to see post about how some braindead mackem is talking nonsense about a mag he knows or he heard of again or the nonsense they talk about our club and its performance because who really gives a fuck what a bunch of braindead mackem fans on their pathetic little fan forum think about anything.

Bottom line I am personaly interested in the local rival's team performance as they're our competition and their failures and mediocrity brings me satisfaction but I couldn't care less about the sub-humans who support them and what they're talking about.

They are doing what they always do, badly  :lol:

What I don't expect to see post about how some braindead mackem is talking nonsense about a mag he knows or he heard of again or the nonsense they talk about our club and its performance because who really gives a f*** what a bunch of braindead mackem fans on their pathetic little fan forum think about anything.

They are doing what they always do, badly  :lol:

But isn't that what they always do ?

I am confused about which set of fans is more obsessed based on this thread nowadays :lol:

Truth is their in a different league than us so shouldnt be of any interest to us in truth so why not just revisit this thread around May next year eh?

Motherfucker you consistently post in here.

Motherfucker you consistently post in here.

Thats my point.

Nah, the retards need to be outed on here and it's good, as well as sometimes amusing, to be kept up to date about the rubbish they're spouting.

Realise that some of our "cooler" posters look down their noses at this and some who would struggle to locate Newcastle on a map might not really get it, but to many of us locals laughing at the mackem fuckwits is something we've always done and this thread is often about just that.

Nah, the retards need to be outed on here and it's good, as well as sometimes amusing, to be kept up to date about the rubbish they're spouting.

Realise that some of our "cooler" posters look down their noses at this and some who would struggle to locate Newcastle on a map might not really get it, but to many of us locals laughing at the mackem fuckwits is something we've always done and this thread is often about just that.

Well said. Mocking those inbred nonce sympathisers is something we've always done and always will.