sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Literally gone into meltdown

We are experiencing some problems with the caching server which has temporarily been disabled.

This means the site may respond slower than usual at busy periods.

The site may go down temporarily and/or you may have to logon multiple times whilst we fix the problem.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope they get battered tonight. Sissoko hat trick.

I'm not worried about this considering he plays for Spurs

Sorry, I meant Lukaku.

Sissoko may in the end have been better off going there, tbh. They look a good team and he would probably have fitted in better there than he will at spuds.

Literally gone into meltdown

We are experiencing some problems with the caching server which has temporarily been disabled.

This means the site may respond slower than usual at busy periods.

The site may go down temporarily and/or you may have to logon multiple times whilst we fix the problem.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It literally has blown up tonight.

They'll be absolutely "seething" on there tonight. And I dare bet one or two will be rattled too.

Nice result tonight. :lol:

Gotta wonder how long before Short will panic and pull the trigger again.... and then where he might turn?

But, given their track record with managerial appointments and tenures over the last few years, who would take it (if they sack Moyes)??

Got away with only a 3-0 hiding. 1 point out of 12, in 19th place, Spurs away on Sunday. Is this what they were celebrating in May for? Getting absolutely cunted every week, nothing to enjoy, nothing to get positive about, nothing to get behind, can't even stay until the final whistle but at least they're in the premier league.

They cant seem to understand why we're so optimistic. We're rebuilding with a world class manager whether its in the Championship or not we're still moving forward. They're just continuing to exist to simply survive by the skin of their teeth every year, and deep down they know if they ever do get relegated again if they come back up it'll be the same process repeating itself. Let them have their few wins in a row and their Premier League status, we'll have ours back soon enough with some real optimism while they just continue to be miserable.

Got away with only a 3-0 hiding. 1 point out of 12, in 19th place, Spurs away on Sunday. Is this what they were celebrating in May for? Getting absolutely cunted every week, nothing to enjoy, nothing to get positive about, nothing to get behind, can't even stay until the final whistle but at least they're in the premier league.

They cant seem to understand why we're so optimistic. We're rebuilding with a world class manager whether its in the Championship or not we're still moving forward. They're just continuing to exist to simply survive by the skin of their teeth every year, and deep down they know if they ever do get relegated again if they come back up it'll be the same process repeating itself. Let them have their few wins in a row and their Premier League status, we'll have ours back soon enough with some real optimism while they just continue to be miserable.

I just struggle to see what they get out of supporting their club. I know they've won the last few derbies but it's been pretty dire fare down there for the last few years, they've circled the drain and stayed up, fair play, but they just seem to be postponing the inevitable whilst losing millions and millions year on year. Surely you want a bit more as a fan? Surely you want to see a bit of progress but not this lot. 17th is the equivalent of a cup win. I pity them.

I just struggle to see what they get out of supporting their club. I know they've won the last few derbies but it's been pretty dire fare down there for the last few years, they've circled the drain and stayed up, fair play, but they just seem to be postponing the inevitable whilst losing millions and millions year on year. Surely you want a bit more as a fan? Surely you want to see a bit of progress but not this lot. 17th is the equivalent of a cup win. I pity them.

To be fair you could say about a lot of clubs at all levels, most play in their leagues knowing just survival is the only aim. They however do take it to a rather different level, planes flying over our ground, NETD etc. Their obssession with us seems to be more important than any kind of progress for them as a club just as you say.

Let them have their glory....the worm is turning

I actually read on RTG tonight that sky turned the mics down to deliberately make them sound quiet.....i kid you not  :lol:

They're so paranoid haha! One minute they think everyone hates them and then the next they think everyone loves them.

Nice result tonight. :lol:

Gotta wonder how long before Short will panic and pull the trigger again.... and then where he might turn?

But, given their track record with managerial appointments and tenures over the last few years, who would take it (if they sack Moyes)??

As if they would sack Moyes :lol:

He's probably their only hope of staying up in a sad world where survival artists like Allardyce, Moyes, Pulis and Pardew can become superstar managers just by dint of being English. Oh yeah, I forgot about Bruce. :lol: