sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Again, I'm from Killingworth, live in Heaton and work on Barrack Road, I still find it proper embarrassing. I love the rivalry fwiw, it's the repetitive and lifting patter about their obsession, airports, them living in our shadow etc that's the touched nerve. It's so f***ing boring and staggeringly hypocritical considering it seems that you spend your life on RTG.

Hahaha you plum! I spend about 15 mins a day on there for a laugh reading the Newcastle topics of which there are many (it's not set out as well as this place).

If you find it so boring might I suggest either you don't click the sunderland link on here or failing that simply ignore the posts that don't interest you, let alone reply to them.

If you're after a place dishing out praise for the city of Sunderland or its football team may I suggest somewhere other than a NUFC messageboard.

This thread really separates the mackem haters and the mackem sympathisers imo.

I'm just sick of reading about their obsession from the same people who scour RTG and then report back to this thread every single day. My mind can't deal with that level of hypocrisy, man. :lol:

As has been said, don't read it then. If you don't like reading it then why do it? Am i missing something?

Guest firetotheworks

Again, I'm from Killingworth, live in Heaton and work on Barrack Road, I still find it proper embarrassing. I love the rivalry fwiw, it's the repetitive and lifting patter about their obsession, airports, them living in our shadow etc that's the touched nerve. It's so f***ing boring and staggeringly hypocritical considering it seems that you spend your life on RTG.

Hahaha you plum! I spend about 15 mins a day on there for a laugh reading the Newcastle topics of which there are many (it's not set out as well as this place).

If you find it so boring might I suggest either you don't click the sunderland link on here or failing that simply ignore the posts that don't interest you, let alone reply to them.

If you're after a place dishing out praise for the city of Sunderland or its football team may I suggest somewhere other than a NUFC messageboard.

Aye, rights you do. :lol:

And nar, I'll just carry on doing what you're doing and posting whatever I want, cheers. :thup: Even if it is ripping into your hourly posts about paedos, airports, and NUFC obsession. At some point I'd like to enjoy this thread without being subjected to this sort of adolescent shite...

If you're after a place dishing out praise for the city of Sunderland or its foitball team may I suggest somewhere other than a NUFC messageboard.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm just sick of reading about their obsession from the same people who scour RTG and then report back to this thread every single day. My mind can't deal with that level of hypocrisy, man. :lol:

As has been said, don't read it then. If you don't like reading it then why do it? Am i missing something?

Generally things haven't been read until you read them. I'm not going to not click in the thread because of one poster in the same way that I'm not going to not click in whichever other thread because of TCD for example.

Generally things haven't been read until you read them. I'm not going to not click in the thread because of one poster in the same way that I'm not going to not click in whichever other thread because of TCD for example.

:lol: it's just a football messageboard man. Stop taking it so seriously you daft get!

Jesus. Some mackem on Total Sport bringing up 9-1 again. Wtf is the matter with them?

Aye, just caught the back end of that call on my way home... apparently we're all talking about the champions league next season already.  :idiot2:

Then when he was asked if he'd swap places with us, he said no, and when asked if he could remember what it was like to win a game, thats when he said "well, I can remember winning 9-1"  I think he also mentioned us "winning relegation" too. Must be their new catchphrase.. oh, and horse punching, our supporters are horse punchers. I think he was playing cliche bingo. :lol:

It's been mentioned recently in the thread, but they really hate the fact that despite being in a league lower than them, we are still ( and will always be) a bigger headline than them. They are still in our shadow.  :snod:

Liam Kennedy; what is the Wear Tyne Derby? I've no issue with him fighting to save his new job but who calls it the Wear Tyne Deby?

I also have to say that I'd be bloody annoyed if the Ronnie had a Sland supporter covering our games, I struggle to cope with a Barnsley fan as a radio commentator.

Just seen part of Moyes Presser on Look North, and he's pretty much just publicly blamed the players again.

Says he will take responsibility as the manager, but the players have to look at themselves, and they had a lot of managers here (and kept struggling).

You can see why he saying these things but can imagine its just annoying/alienating the players even more! :lol:

The absolute worst is people posting in this thread slagging off others for talking about them. Like it or not, they're our local rivals. They're our friends, relatives, colleagues etc. A lot of us have regular dealings in real life with them so obviously they're going to be a talking point. They're always going to be a point of interest to Newcastle fans. That's the way rivalry works. If people want to talk, let them.

If you think they're irrelevant/youre not interested in them at all, then don't post in the fucking Sunderland thread. Not hard is it. 

Just seen part of Moyes Presser on Look North, and he's pretty much just publicly blamed the players again.

Says he will take responsibility as the manager, but the players have to look at themselves, and they had a lot of managers here (and kept struggling).

You can see why he saying these things but can imagine its just annoying/alienating the players even more! :lol:

He really comes accross as a right miserable cunt.

Defeat on Sunday will heap the pressure on him already, theres already those on RTG having a little dig, i predicted Hull at home as their first win, i hope it comes off (no wins would be great)  :frantic:

The absolute worst is people posting in this thread slagging off others for talking about them. Like it or not, they're our local rivals. They're our friends, relatives, colleagues etc. A lot of us have regular dealings in real life with them so obviously they're going to be a talking point. They're always going to be a point of interest to Newcastle fans. That's the way rivalry works. If people want to talk, let them.

If you think they're irrelevant/youre not interested in them at all, then don't post in the f***ing Sunderland thread. Not hard is it. 

Its the fact that some on here talk more about Sunderland than Newcastle, and its the same people day after day - Normally going on about how obsessed they apparently are :lol:

In true macum style it appears that a lot of them are now getting very precious about language the young journalist used on social media some time ago, particularly the "c" word.

This from people who's main forum and social media sites often descend into violent threats to each other by page 2 while peppering their prose with profanities is the norm.

If you think they're irrelevant/youre not interested in them at all, then don't post in the f***ing Sunderland thread. Not hard is it. 

Its the fact that some on here talk more about Sunderland than Newcastle, and its the same people day after day - Normally going on about how obsessed they apparently are :lol:

Since when has it been up to you what some posters can and can't talk about?