sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's all just bravado as most of them know that, unless MA fucks us over again, the shadow that we cast over them will only grow wider and longer than ever with a world class manager like Rafa in charge. Its a coping mechanism. The NHS is going to have its hands full when reality finally hits home.

The bottom line is regardless of the banter back and forth we are contented and enthusiastic about our current status whereas the city of the damned are apoplectic and drowning in a toxic soup of envy . So sit back and enjoy the gospel according to the Wear dwellers ... it's certainly entertainment

We're all meant to be still seething that they relegated us though aren't we?

Rafa Benitez is 100% responsible for Real Madrid's Champions League triumph.

No I am not applyng normal logic here I am applying Mackem Logic.

Mackem Logic says:

Rafa Benitez in charge of 10 of Newcastle's 38 games = Totally responsible for their relegation

Rafa Benitez in charge of 25 Real Madrid matches = Totally responsible for their success that season especiialy give he managed 15 more games than he did at Newcastle.

So there ye go fellas. Rafa might have been at fault for a team's relegation last year, but he was also responsible for a team's eventual triumph in club football's greatest prize.

There is nohing wrong with this logic, none whatsoever. All makes perfect sense.

Sunderland manager David Moyes says he spends the night after a defeat in a darkened room, according to The Guardian.

The Black Cats are languishing at the bottom of the Premier League with two points to their name after ten games.

"It does make me feel lousy. I probably spend Saturday night, and quite often, in a darkened room somewhere," Moyes said.

“Sunday gets a wee bit better, but not much, and hopefully by the time Monday morning comes, you are ready to go again.

“You’ve got to get it out of the system and you are up and running again. And I’ll do that again on Monday.”

😂 Inspiring quotes.

Oh good god, you'd love him as a leader  :lol:

:lol: How is that supposed to motivate or inspire anyone?  Those quotes are awful

Guest firetotheworks

Moyes is just protecting himself. Making sure everyone knows they are crap and it's not down to him....... even though a fair bit of it is.

It's really not like. He's not brilliant, but that squad is absolutely shocking.

Moyes is just protecting himself. Making sure everyone knows they are crap and it's not down to him....... even though a fair bit of it is.

It's really not like. He's not brilliant, but that squad is absolutely shocking.

I don't even think our fans can appreciate the level of crap they have. Remember they've relied heavily on loans over the past few years, that short term policy is well and truly catching up to them now. Looking closer at their so called star players, Pickford: The kid is 21 or so, for a keeper that's young, he's shown like a lot of young keepers that he's a good shot stopper, but his all round game still needs work. There is no evidence yet that he's any better than some other 21 year old you throw in to face 20 plus shots a game. Defoe, was playing MLS, when they signed him. He scores goals but really his strike rate is nothing spectactular, he's scored 23 goals in 56 PL appearances for them, over a 38 game PL season that's 15.6 goals ! It's not fantastic for your sole goalscorer. Borini is never fit and only really plays well against us. Kirchoff is made of glass too, and even when he has been fit this season, he's been average at best. Kone, is awful, I've seen nothing in him to suggest he was just a player in great form towards the end of last season under a manager who knew how to utilise his limited skill set. PVA, way better going forward than in defence and he's just average, no better than Janmaat or Yedlin going forward. I'm stuggling now to think who else they could class as PL quality let alone a star in that team.

Fat Sam did a good job buying what he needed in that Jan window and keeping his gameplan simple that did not expose the limitations of his squad. He knew he needed serious money to elevate them anywhere above the 17th position they strive towards, when that money was obviously not forthcoming I'm sure he had some choice words with the owner and when England came calling, he seemed to just give up on fixing anything. Hell it would only make the job he did look much better should someone else come in and try to get anything out of that squad.

The manager and owner left a mess of a squad but Moyes has to share some of the blame too, firstly for being too desperate to take a job in the PL that he didn't do his due diligence and see what he was getting himself into. Then he was just awful in the transfer window, buying players he knew from Manure reserves and other players who had no pedigree to them at all, seem ill fits and over paid for them. He compounds that by telling everyone in August they are in a relegation fight, high fives for realism, kick in the head for putting perspective signing off and demotivating fanbase and players ! He's set his teams up wrong at every opportunity and has shown to be as dour and unmotivational as his demeanor suggest his is.

If they weren't such a loathsome lot, I would feel a great deal of sympathy for them, but that fanbase really does deserve what they are getting right now, long may it continue.

Guest Howaythetoon

I had the misfortune of engaging with a mackem today. Apparently its all good and well going up, but we will have a Championship squad needing a huge overhaul just to even try staying up. This was followed by if we are racing away with it in the New Year Rafa will think his job is done and could well be tempted by bigger clubs.

I tried to inform this person that although our squad does contain Championship level players, given the manager we have and the shite that is the Premier League 8 downwards, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to simply survive given that the mackems have done it time and time again.

As for Rafa leaving, to where I asked? Spain he replied. But his family are settled in England, his daughter studies here in the N.E... but but but he replied back, if a top club form La Liga come calling he'd walk there.

This despite the same idiot proclaiming that Rafa is shit these days, who didn't build on his success at Liverpool.

Honestly, I've never met a more moronic fan in my life when it comes to us and he's actually a canny bloke, a die hard mackem who has been going 30 plus years.

To be fair, he reckons they are fucked long-term with ES in charge whether they stay up or not. If they go down that's them down for a long time he believes. He doesn't blame Moyes either, he says the rot started with MON spending fuck loads and not bothering with training and coaching etc.

I had the misfortune of engaging with a mackem today. Apparently its all good and well going up, but we will have a Championship squad needing a huge overhaul just to even try staying up. This was followed by if we are racing away with it in the New Year Rafa will think his job is done and could well be tempted by bigger clubs.

I tried to inform this person that although our squad does contain Championship level players, given the manager we have and the s**** that is the Premier League 8 downwards, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to simply survive given that the mackems have done it time and time again.

As for Rafa leaving, to where I asked? Spain he replied. But his family are settled in England, his daughter studies here in the N.E... but but but he replied back, if a top club form La Liga come calling he'd walk there.

This despite the same idiot proclaiming that Rafa is s*** these days, who didn't build on his success at Liverpool.

Honestly, I've never met a more moronic fan in my life when it comes to us and he's actually a canny bloke, a die hard mackem who has been going 30 plus years.

To be fair, he reckons they are f***ed long-term with ES in charge whether they stay up or not. If they go down that's them down for a long time he believes. He doesn't blame Moyes either, he says the rot started with MON spending f*** loads and not bothering with training and coaching etc.

This new nonsense that they have invented that our squad is full of championship crap, is just another outright lie. The only signing we've made that you could throw that remark at is Murphy and he's our 4th Choice centre forward who's barely played, they haven't even got 4 fowards themselves and zero depth at that position ! Hayden and Hanley are the only two in our squad that don't have PL experience. Hayden is going to be a star, no doubt in my mind on that one. Hanley is a back up CB, that under Rafa could be an astute signing for us. I may have my black and white specs on here but, I don't think our squad is any worse than the likes of Bournemouth, Swansea, Stoke, Watford, Hull, Boro, Burnley, WBA and of course those dirty Mackems.

I tried to inform this person that although our squad does contain Championship level players, given the manager we have and the shite that is the Premier League 8 downwards, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to simply survive given that the mackems have done it time and time again.

This despite the same idiot proclaiming that Rafa is shit these days, who didn't build on his success at Liverpool.

To be fair, he reckons they are fucked long-term with ES in charge whether they stay up or not. If they go down that's them down for a long time he believes. He doesn't blame Moyes either, he says the rot started with MON spending fuck loads and not bothering with training and coaching etc.

there all brain dead

It's a coping mechanism, thankfully they're going down this year and they'll possibly never return so I can finally be rid of their hilariously shite patter. Used to think they were better off in the same league for the derby but they're simply not mature enough as a fanbase for there to be any enjoyment there.

Granted this is mainly based on RTG but that website is an abomination.

I tried to inform this person that although our squad does contain Championship level players, given the manager we have and the s**** that is the Premier League 8 downwards, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to simply survive given that the mackems have done it time and time again.

This despite the same idiot proclaiming that Rafa is s*** these days, who didn't build on his success at Liverpool.

To be fair, he reckons they are f***ed long-term with ES in charge whether they stay up or not. If they go down that's them down for a long time he believes. He doesn't blame Moyes either, he says the rot started with MON spending f*** loads and not bothering with training and coaching etc.

their all brain dead

Irony.

:lol:

They really don't see the building blocks Rafa is putting in place. We will need to upgrade a little bit when promoted but not massively.

With good organisation and tactics, plus the style that is developing at home I think we would need 3-4 new players when we go up.

their all brain dead

Irony.

their all brain dead

Irony.

:lol:      oh look the muppets are in town, you two are like a couple of stalkers, is there a rule about it?  off to check  :naughty:

their all brain dead

Irony.

:lol:      oh look the muppets are in town, you two are like a couple of stalkers, is there a rule about it?  off to check  :naughty:

:serious: