sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

its pointless trying to argue with the c***s, i can understand newcastle fans wanting to stand up to the s**** but ffs they can't reason with you, its just pure tribal hate.

and quite simply whats the point, they hate us, we hate them you'd never win man  :lol:  its a place for them

imagine being a mackem  :lol:

I don't hate anyone because of who they support. It's football for God's sake let's keep it in context man. Reserve your hate for people who truly deserve it.

I also don't have to imagine being a Mackem, I am one. It's pretty much the same as being a Scouser, a Geordie, a Smoggie etc. We are only what we are by an accident of birth. If you were born in Sunderland you'd be a Mackem. If I were born in Newcastle I'd be a Geordie.

Anyway...we were terrible on Saturday. We surely have to flush this year  :lol:

We're led to believe you're a very frequent poster on RTG, so although I agree in principle with your views, your time preaching the anti-hatred message would be much better spent on your own forum where it is much more prevalent than it is on here.

its pointless trying to argue with the c***s, i can understand newcastle fans wanting to stand up to the s**** but ffs they can't reason with you, its just pure tribal hate.

and quite simply whats the point, they hate us, we hate them you'd never win man  :lol:  its a place for them

I don't hate anyone because of who they support. It's football for God's sake let's keep it in context man. Reserve your hate for people who truly deserve it.

I also don't have to imagine being a Mackem, I am one. It's pretty much the same as being a Scouser, a Geordie, a Smoggie etc. We are only what we are by an accident of birth. If you were born in Sunderland you'd be a Mackem. If I were born in Newcastle I'd be a Geordie.

We're led to believe you're a very frequent poster on RTG, so although I agree in principle with your views, your time preaching the anti-hatred message would be much better spent on your own forum where it is much more prevalent than it is on here.

He'd be called a Mag Kernt for sure.

Yes you were shit, Stoke as a lot of teams who have come to the SOS have outplayed yous,the hump it into space for Defoe isnt working as your midfield cant defend.

As to the rest of your post,in football terms i hate mackems, theres no inbetween im afraid, but just in tribal context.

The fans forum RTG is populated by a bunch of breathen fannies who hate everything black n white, change views like the wind, blatant lie, spout the same shite day in day out .....

SEND FUCKING FLOWERS TO WIFES OF MANAGERS

GET A WHIP-ROUND NOT ONCE BUT TWICE TO HIRE A PLANE TO FLY OVER OUR GROUND

GET UP IN THE EARLY HOURS TO HANG FLAGS OFF THE TYNE BRIGE.

Yet claim us to be their world  :lol:

Sima and the rest who venture on to it just please give it up, let them stew, feeeewwm. Fuck The Mackems.

Their next 5 league fixtures look difficult

West Brom (a)

Tottenham (h)

Crystal Palace (a)

Southampton (a)

Everton (h)

Can struggle seeing them even getting a point

If they lost all 5 they would have 15 points from 26 games

West Brom (a)

Tottenham (h)

Crystal Palace (a)

Southampton (a)

Everton (h)

If they lose the next 2 there's massive pressure on that Crystal Palace match. Lose that one and it's going to be very difficult for them to survive. Unfortunately I can see them beating West Brom.

West Brom (a)

Tottenham (h)

Crystal Palace (a)

Southampton (a)

Everton (h)

Stoke was a cunt result....unlucky  :cool:

Moyes  :cool:

West Brom (a)

Tottenham (h)

Crystal Palace (a)

Southampton (a)

Everton (h)

Stoke was a cunt result....unlucky  :cool:

Moyes  :cool:

lose to wba, and its gonna get nasty

I find it confusing when people write Sunderland off after a dismal first half of the season. They've consistently managed to string wins together when desperation has kicked in. While this year looks particularly grim, they are one win from exiting the relegation zone.

Because we're not there to roll over and give them their regular morale boosting result ?

I find it confusing when people write Sunderland off after a dismal first half of the season. They've consistently managed to string wins together when desperation has kicked in. While this year looks particularly grim, they are one win from exiting the relegation zone.

Because we're not there to roll over and give them their regular morale boosting result ?

:lol: I guess we'll see. But a lot of people had them dead and buried two months into the season before they went on a winning run.

:lol: I guess we'll see. But a lot of people had them dead and buried two months into the season before they went on a winning run.

They went on a winning run yet are still in the bottom 3...crux if it is take the top 6 they have to play out of the equation they need to win 7 from 12....tall ask when you've won 4 from 21

This is the year they go boys

There's a thread on there talking about Barcelona in the Premier League. One fella says they wouldn't win the league because couldn't handle the intensity..Oh aye is that why they beat English teams comfortably when it matters and is la liga just a walk in the park. The premier league myth of it being the best in the world strikes again

Well they're a lengthy Defoe injury away from oblivion, basically it's that straight forward, If he goes/gets injured they're done.

Surely this is the year, surely ?

Oh god, that's been said before  :lol:

Well they're a lengthy Defoe injury away from oblivion, basically it's that straight forward, If he goes/gets injured they're done.

Surely this is the year, surely ?

Oh god, that's been said before  :lol:

As long as it happens Feb 1st

i don't think anyone is saying they are down, me included, we all know they find a way............my point is that the sign arent very good for many reasons.

however these spunk muppetts seem to wriggle out of it every year, i will crow when the go, not until  :lol:

These bastards would still survive even if they went into the last match of the season 23 points from safety and with only one fit first team player available and that player was none other than Jack Rodwell!

Which never got them out of the bottom 3  :shifty:

Which never got them out of the bottom 3  :shifty:

I know it's a joke but, you're the second person who's said this. They did go from the worst run in a berjillion years at 2 points after however many games to almost getting out the relegation zone. My point is they went from dead and buried to within touching distance of leaving the bottom three. This is Sunderland, this is what they do. They play shit all year and then inevitably escape at the last moment, and that run has made the escape possible again.

Not sure they'll go this year but I think this is the most bother they've been in. They look shit, rely on 1 striker to score all of their goals, they've got a crippling injury list, no money to spend and Defoe wants away. I think Palace will survive, they're effectively 5 points from safety (Boro, who are strengthening) and still have to play them away. They're not out of it but are reeling.

:thup: even if they do stay up I think Defoe and possibly Moyes will be away in the summer. Defoe has another move in him and Moyes has his hands tied but his reputation somewhat restored to join Midtable Rovers

The hope is even Swansea and Hull start to do something.

It was pretty obvious to all that they were going to struggle this season. Circumstances since have not gone their way. Hull were the other club who looked holed below the water line before they set out. Swansea have been unexpectedly dire. Of the three, SAFC look least likely to turn around their form. I quite like Moyes, (not quite reached Lawrie Mc levels of admiration yet...;-) he seems a decent man and knows what a difficult situation he finds himself in and, frankly, looks defeated. The owners have seemingly chucked in the towel.

Even if Moyes and the team pop back into some decent shape/form it will be the greatest escape yet if they retain their place at the top table. Not crowing, but I really can't see them doing so and either way they need new owners pretty sharpish to have a reasonable future ahead. Presume it will be a lot easier to sell as a Prmeier League outfit, but then the reduced price if they are not maybe opens up more potential buyers who may be better for the club and the area in the longer term.