sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think they needed a win today.

We battered them but WBA are a f*cking horrible team and we couldn't break them down. If they keep Pulis I hope they get relegated next season, they're even worse than Stoke when he was there.

I think we're pretty much nailed on to go down now. Happy days  :frantic:

We battered them but WBA are a f*cking horrible team and we couldn't break them down. If they keep Pulis I hope they get relegated next season, they're even worse than Stoke when he was there.

I disagree. Norwich are shite and if we'd had an ounce of courage yesterday we'd have beaten them.

I'd actually prefer it if Sunderland stayed up. I think we'd have a better chance of gaining promotion if Norwich went down rather than Sunderland, especially if Allardyce stays.

They are still the worst team I've seen at St James' all season.

false draw, they won on stats that means they get three points, they won man

I love the cockiness on Ready To Groom , they so think they are staying up  :snod:    ok

they were so fixated with what we do they totally forgot that Norwich could string a run together and fuk us both , the idiots, they now think Palace are the team to fuk over  :yikes:  REALLY? good luck with that , and yes we have nothing else to look forward to than dragging you kunts with us, its the only way I could stomach it all  :undecided:

false draw, they won on stats that means they get three points, they won man

I love the cockiness on Ready To Groom , they so think they are staying up  :snod:    ok

Its bizarre isn't it? Between the 'can't wait to beat the league leaders' and 'beat Norwich away and we're fine' threads it's a near-constant stream of drivel about 'the mags'. I've said it before, I genuinely can't recall a set of fans so lacking in the very basics of knowledge about the game.

Then go over to their general chat forum and you get a very unwelcome window into their psyche away from football. Constant fighting about how how their 'city' is sh*t/great/no different from anywhere else marra, appalling views on race/islam, 'Whats everyones faverout chocerlit bar?', 'recommend me a window to lick' and using the word hipster as an insult like it's the year 2010 when being confronted by something new-fangled like craft beer.

I would so hate to live there...it seems like some sort of isolated bubble of time refusing to move with the rest of the country. Regressing if anything.

Then go over to their general chat forum and you get a very unwelcome window into their psyche away from football. Constant fighting about how how their 'city' is sh*t/great/no different from anywhere else marra, appalling views on race/islam, 'Whats everyones faverout chocerlit bar?', 'recommend me a window to lick' and using the word hipster as an insult like it's the year 2010 when being confronted by something new-fangled like craft beer.

Absolute rubbish.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/smb.66/

A range of subjects being discussed from the flippant to much more serious matters. If there are any appalling opinions on race/Islam I'm struggling to see them. Someone saying they think Islam is a backward dark-age ideology (or something similar) isn't appalling, and any comments that are racist are soon removed and the poster banned. 

If you were to attack the 'Pure Football' section of the site then I'd struggle to give you a cogent argument mind.

If there are any appalling opinions on race/Islam I'm struggling to see them. Someone saying they think Islam is a backward dark-age ideology (or something similar) isn't appalling, and any comments that are racist are soon removed and the poster banned. 

The fact that racist threads are deleted doesn't do anything to nullify my point, it simply means the mods know the rules. And if you stand behind all the verbal diarrhoea that spurts from that borderline retarded forum, then good for you, but as far as i'm concerned your opinion no longer matters.

The fact that racist threads are deleted doesn't do anything to nullify my point, it simply means the mods know the rules. And if you stand behind all the verbal diarrhoea that spurts from that borderline retarded forum, then good for you, but as far as i'm concerned your opinion no longer matters.

Every website I've ever been on has people posting reprehensible stuff. Why would you think a site of that size would be any different?

Have you read the threads in the link I posted?

Here's a sample of a few of the topics being discussed......

Panama leaked documents

Our foreign aid budget

Jeremy Corbyn

Depression

Another housing market crash

F1

Aftershave

Islamic terrorism

etc. etc. etc.

If you care to open the threads and look at the posts you'll see that there are some intelligent,well educated people offering some excellent opinions along with the usual nutters.

I must say I'm gutted that my opinion no longer matters to you. You've ruined my weekend*

*Actually the last over of the T20 ruined my weekend, but you haven't helped.

Guest Open_C

:thup:

Last time I checked rtg only let registered users look at the general sections but it's no surprise that the football section is  tainted by raging parochialism, just like every football section of every football forum seems to be :)

That is, I suppose, what it's all about :)

:thup:

Last time I checked rtg only let registered users look at the general sections but it's no surprise that the football section is  tainted by raging parochialism, just like every football section of every football forum seems to be :)

That is, I suppose, what it's all about :)

I'm sure it's only the Parsnip section that's open only to registered users, or at least it used to be.