sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scared of the mackems getting a win today. Arsenal are way too unreliable.

Arsenal should beat them reasonably easily today, I can't see the mackems getting anything more than a point and I don't even see that being likely. They could actually get a boost from our last 2 results, that's my biggest worry, they'll see what we've done against Man City and Liverpool and think they can do the same.  Allardyce has been saying that the most important thing for them is to keep Arsenal out and I think everything they do will be built around that.

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal are the last team that you want against an Allardyce team at home with everything to fight for.

ready to groom has them relegating us at v Everton, they are very much in pole position and its theirs to blow.

I love their prediction threads, the hundreds they have on us, i'd love Norwich to fuck them on the blind side( I say this as im resigned to us going down ok)

they are playing an Arsenal side ill equipped to fight these horrible fukers and you will see from minute one the time wasting tactics of BFS  to get a point today,its ugly but effective in this situation and it pains me to say that for this specific job he was the right man.

horrible club, horrible fans, horrible area

come on you Gooners, send them into panic  :frantic:

Guest neesy111

What happens if Man City win the CL?  Do we get an extra place in next seasons CL?

Nope, only if Liverpool win the EL.

If Arsenal beat these and we beat Palace next, their arse will be quivering. Right now i reckon hippo head is as smug as you can get and thinks they're a shoe in to stay up.

nailed on draw, they will both play for it, suits them both, will be horrible to watch but I can smell it.