sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

True gentleman...

Bhakti Dave Adam Johnson is neither a paedophile or a sexual-groomer in my eyes. HE had made it CLEAR to HER what HE wanted. And, like a true gentleman, he didn't pressure her in doing anything she didn't want to do. Legally or not, SHE DID both mentally and physically CONSENT and she certainly wasn't naive or defenceless.

There's another FB page been set up, which is calling for the removal of the Justice for Johnson group. The admins on there sit quietly on the support page - look for the bad stuff, highlight it and then pass any relevant details on to the plod. I was booted off the support page, for making a sensible comment. :D You can bet there will be kiddie fiddlers on there as well as the ignorant. Whole thing is just one fucking huge joke. And what's this about a website getting set up too? :o :D

At the end of the day it comes down to one thing - whether he thought it was ok, whether it is morally right or wrong, whether she lured him or was a total slut or whatever - Adam Johnson knew that when he did whatever he did with that 15 year old girl, it was illegal in the eyes of the law.

That's why an appeal will never, and should never, be successful. The rest of it is utterly irrelevant.

I completely get the argument of his sentence being too harsh like, it's just that usually when you're launching an appeal for something like that you wouldn't encourage comments suggesting the victim is a slut and should be arrested.

I don't. Personally I have the view that other sentences for this sort of thing and too lenient.

Guest neesy111

Does Allardyce wear a gold necklace? Is he actually a fucking darts player?

Yeah he does.  Such a pikey.

couldnt believe the number of mackems  and presenters on the radio this week who were predicting a win for them today.

Bet my mate £10 they would get beat...easy money man

couldnt believe the number of mackems  and presenters on the radio this week who were predicting a win for them today.

they were on total sport all week giving reasons why they thought they would win, really believing it, based on basically nowt.

Guest firetotheworks

I completely get the argument of his sentence being too harsh like, it's just that usually when you're launching an appeal for something like that you wouldn't encourage comments suggesting the victim is a slut and should be arrested.

If it wasn't a footballer for the team that they support they'd be exactly the same sort of people wanting to have the key thrown away because they have an unhealthy obsession with paedophiles.

they were on total sport all week giving reasons why they thought they would win, really believing it, based on basically nowt.

I know loads of our fans that do the same.

It's a shame we carry the delusion tag still, based in these fans that are ott

Had to spend some time in Roker then West Boldon this morning, definitely an air of big match anticipation and possible win amongst them.

Might I ask where in West Boldon?  Thats my end of the manor,  if you were in a pub,  depends which one,  it's all very strange round these parts.