sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do people on RTG always seem to have shite, stretched, badly cropped and low res avatars?  Is there a pixel shortage on Wearside?

http://i.imgur.com/Q33AaJq.png

"I know what I want for my avatar, now just to find a geocities site from 1995 to download it from.  Mum, stop picking up the phone!"

Finally fucking off into the wilderness. They won't be back.

Aye. They are going to find the championship a much tougher proposition than the last time they were down there. Apart from the three teams who don't get through the play offs, Norwich and Villa will be in there next season as well.

Swansea, Boro, Villa, Norwich, Leeds and three of Huddersfield, Fulham, Sheff Weds and Reading. They're toast :lol:

they can't afford to sign anyone, will lose "the crown jewels  :lol: "  my god they are in big trouble, they will soon realise what shit they are in.  :lol:

Finally f***ing off into the wilderness. They won't be back.

Aye. They are going to find the championship a much tougher proposition than the last time they were down there. Apart from the three teams who don't get through the play offs, Norwich and Villa will be in there next season as well.

Theyll piss it. Pub league, Defoe will get 35 plus. Already seen a mackem put them down as unbeaten at Ladbrokes....

Ultimately they will struggle for a few years, until they straighten themselves out. They need a new owner for starters, probably manager too, although Moyes is good enough to take them back up.

Then they need to clear the deck and desperately keep a hold of any younger players/experienced pros in their squad.

Defoe won't stay.

Give it a few years and they will be back. Although they are small time to us, they have higher expectations than most in that division. 

Swansea, Boro, Villa, Norwich, Leeds and three of Huddersfield, Fulham, Sheff Weds and Reading. They're toast :lol:

Sheff Utd and/or Bolton could do well too like.

You'd think Derby will be stronger next season, Cardiff have also had an upturn in form since Warnock came in. It's going to be a hard league to get out off.

Guest ElCid

Ultimately they will struggle for a few years, until they straighten themselves out. They need a new owner for starters, probably manager too, although Moyes is good enough to take them back up.

Then they need to clear the deck and desperately keep a hold of any younger players/experienced pros in their squad.

Defoe won't stay.

Give it a few years and they will be back. Although they are small time to us, they have higher expectations than most in that division. 

I honestly think they are in serious shit and will be down for a good few years ala Leeds and boy it's going to be fun.