sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopefully not seeing them for a while will make the mongs in our support forget about them a bit.

I actually don't mind the going down/going up thing at the moment as it's a kick in the teeth for them, but after the weekend it's served its purpose.

This fuckin banners and planes and s*** is full on cringe. Just stop.

Why should we forget about them? They've been our rivals for 125 years! The going down, going up song has been tremendous for the past few games but other than that they don't really get sung enough that much. Rivalry is one of the things that makes football what it is and what sets it apart from other sports. I find it staggering how many people on here don"t understand that.

I'll take great delight if they struggle badly next season and get turned over by Burton Albion. If that offends you then tough sh*t.

Agree about the banner/plane fwiw.

:thup:

Lerl.

They can't afford to sack him. He might do ok, if they clear out the squad. The problem is that they can't sign anyone.

:lol:

Moyes is a broken man. His quotes coming into the job were amongst the most negative I can recall. He'll be looking to consolidate a spot in midtable next year with an aim to challenge for the playoffs in 3-5 years time.

Haha, given the atmosphere/chants towards him at the end of the Bournemouth match, it should be 'interesting' at their final home game, now.  :iamatwat:

The place will be like a ghost town man. If they were going to turn, it would have happened by now. They know that they're stuck with him because they can't afford to pay him off and a handful of irate yokels booing him isn't going to be enough for him to walk away and kiss goodbye to a few million quid pay off.

This thread is brilliant......

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-presser-ive-got-a-4-year-contract-i-am-staying.1359183/page-2

My favourite so far......

Relegation is disappointing but I used to manage Everton. Everyone at the club feels responsible from the owner to the players but I used to manage Everton. There are a couple of players carrying injuries who will be assessed on the day but I used to manage Everton. Hull will be a difficult game as they have an excellent home record under ther new manager but I used to manage Everton. We'll go there and try to put in a positive performance under difficult circumstances but I used to manage Everton.