sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Must be no transfer kitty for him to quit!

:thup:

This could mean things get worse, Short is obviously Randy Lerner MK II, he's got absolutely no stomach or willingness to bring them back and probably won't back them financially anymore.  There is f*** all to spend and will have to let their best players go for way under market value. 

The club clearly wanted him to stay  :lol:

Short has got absolutely no appetite for this man, he'll be desperate to be out and the last thing he'll want is to appoint another manager.  All they've banged on about is stability and there is massive upheaval yet again.  They could get lucky and appoint someone to galvanise the club, more chance their next appointment will be an absolute disaster

Probably was told they'd accept half that of what he's been touting Pickford for and wouldn't see a penny of it, in fact he'd not see any of the first £50m they claw back in sales, so he resigned.

It was toxic from the beginning almost. He had a job for life at Everton and his stock has fallen sharply ever since.

I don't feel sorry for the mackems at all but wouldn't wish what we went through on anyone.. and their situation is probably way worse at the minute. No money to spend with a useless squad.

It's grim

Well I think as surprising as this is we should honestly applaud him walking without compo tbh.

The worry for them is if he wanted to stay but at the meeting was told about the funds on offer for rebuilding and walked.

It was toxic from the beginning almost. He had a job for life at Everton and his stock has fallen sharply ever since.

I don't feel sorry for the mackems at all but wouldn't wish what we went through on anyone.. and their situation is probably way worse at the minute. No money to spend with a useless squad.

It's grim

I would, it's only bloody football man.

Well I think as surprising as this is we should honestly applaud him walking without compo tbh.

The worry for them is if he wanted to stay but at the meeting was told about the funds on offer for rebuilding and walked.

Don't think the reasons matter, point I'm making is he's walked from millions and we're always quick to condemn those that don't so should be equally fair to those that do. He's in a small club tbh.