sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Micky Gray on TalkSport calling our players 'Championship players'.  Wouldn't we be mid-table if they were Championship players?

Not many more bitter than him. Ignore everything he says.

It was toxic from the beginning almost. He had a job for life at Everton and his stock has fallen sharply ever since.

I don't feel sorry for the mackems at all but wouldn't wish what we went through on anyone.. and their situation is probably way worse at the minute. No money to spend with a useless squad.

It's grim

One of my uni mates who is a season ticket holder for them is ready to kill gimself at the minute. He think he has clearly left because there is no money being offered to him.

If they had any sense they would give Karanka a three year deal and let him sort their mess out.

Enter Kevin Ball.

Karanka was given a shit load of money to spend when he built Boro up, even then the final result wasn't much. Sunderland don't have money to give to Karanka to build another team to be relegated without a whimper.

The thing is though Moyes made it clear that he wasn't a part of the team that had been loitering with relegation intent for the last decades by coming out and saying they were in a relegation fight almost immediately. He then brought lads in, in a jobs for the boys attempt and continued to drive the morale of current players down by basically saying they were shit. If he was promised money and then he hasn't got it then fair dues, but I just think he has somewhat made his bed so he has had to lie in it. Moyes has imploded here, it'll see off his career unless some other non-entity of a club like Sunderland come along and give him one last chance (which they probably will). He never should have went to Man United, but you can totally understand why he took it. It was the poisoned chalice, the problem is the poison is still in his system. He needs to go somewhere, keep his gob shut publically and just build something up again.

Terrible man management from him this season though, terrible management all round really...

Well I think as surprising as this is we should honestly applaud him walking without compo tbh.

The worry for them is if he wanted to stay but at the meeting was told about the funds on offer for rebuilding and walked.

Don't think the reasons matter, point I'm making is he's walked from millions and we're always quick to condemn those that don't so should be equally fair to those that do. He's in a small club tbh.

I think it's extremely commendable to be honest. However, a part of me thinks that he feels somewhat responsible and rightly so for his shocking man-management and transfer dealings this season.

Well I think as surprising as this is we should honestly applaud him walking without compo tbh.

The worry for them is if he wanted to stay but at the meeting was told about the funds on offer for rebuilding and walked.

Don't think the reasons matter, point I'm making is he's walked from millions and we're always quick to condemn those that don't so should be equally fair to those that do. He's in a small club tbh.

I think it's extremely commendable to be honest. However, a part of me thinks that he feels somewhat responsible and rightly so for his shocking man-management and transfer dealings this season.

I'm sure he does aye. He should arguably have walked when they had a chance to stay up but he's done the next best thing.

I'm sure he does aye. He should arguably have walked when they had a chance to stay up but he's done the next best thing.

Best thing he could have done is stuck it out and resigned 3 games in. :thup:  :lol:

There are a lot of good young managers around that may fancy a chance at a "bigger" club, like the guy at Fulham whom I can never remember or spell his name, or Wagner at Huddersfield if they don't beat Reading next week. Lets hope they don't get one of those and instead opt for a re-tread like Owen Coyle for example or Steve McClaren, I worry about Pardew and his initial good 18 months at a club.

Only someone absolutely desperate to get back into football would take this gig. Someone that couldn't get a job with anyone else at all. They are in an absolutely awful predicament. Crazy club.

If they think this will be a start of better things ahead then they're probably in for a shock. They're going into the close season with no leadership, no direction and no money.

As it seems no one in the boardroom or dressing room actually wants to be there it's unlikely anyone with any viable option would touch them with a barge pole.

Yet another one hounded out. How many bosses have they been through in the last 7 or 8 years?

He's the first manager to complete a full season for them in six years. [emoji38]

Shame he's gone as it was clearly not working. On the plus side it's pretty obvious they're financially ruined.

Yet another one hounded out. How many bosses have they been through in the last 7 or 8 years?

He's the first manager to complete a full season for them in six years. [emoji38]

Shame he's gone as it was clearly not working. On the plus side it's pretty obvious they're financially ruined.

And probably one of the reasons he walked, you can't rebuild with nothing.

BTW the reporting of this by Ian Dennis on Five Live will have had mackems absolutely fewmin, saying amongst other things involving us that Ellis Short was not as good an owner as Ashley. [emoji38]