sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only someone absolutely desperate to get back into football would take this gig. Someone that couldn't get a job with anyone else at all. They are in an absolutely awful predicament. Crazy club.

We are biased, but in championship terms it will be seen as a big job. Someone who wants to get a start in management too will be attracted. It'll only be when the new manager is in place for a while that he will realise that the situation is grimer than it was sold to him as. See on one post on their forum it has Giggs as favourite, I would love that, totally unproven and likely to fail, he's exactly the type they would go for, thinking he can do what Keane did for them.

Well I think as surprising as this is we should honestly applaud him walking without compo tbh.

True this, doesn't happen much these days and is a positive for him in my eyes.

They're probably all foaming at the mouth on RTG thinking they'll get Wenger from Arsenal if he goes in the summer.

Im not sure who will take that job on,  nee money,  shit squad, dump of a city.  The paedo protectors played their last card and it was Moyes.  Theyll end up with a scab end like Shteve .