sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think they'll be in danger but I don't think they'll be anywhere near Boro or Villa. Somewhere between 5th and 10th.

yeah looking at that last night they seemed to have a decent enough look about them if i'm being honest, if they add a few loans to their squad they might not do too badly but looking at the squad last night it's paper thin if they get a few injuries and suspensions you'd imagine they'll struggle

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought Derby outplayed them football wise, but the mackems showed great team spirit and worked very hard. Grabban will score 10 + and McGeady looks like he will be a real threat while Kone was very good I thought. They lack real quality however and will struggle to make the playoffs. Derby will struggle too. It's a tougher Championship this season, for sure.

Sunderland launched their away kit last night during the game. It was 'hidden' on a fan who was wearing it while sitting in the crowd. Sky cameras focused in on him, but I don't think anyone noticed or cared. Amazing.

Found their level as a Club/ City/ fans. In and around the play offs.

Could literally be more enjoyable and affordable for them.

Not even sure its any sort of ridicule given the way the premier league has gone, you could just get on with football away from it.

A few Mackems on my Facebook are going with the "one more point that the Jawdees spin". Have kindly pointed out that we took six points off Derby last year. Seems to have quietened the f***ers down

If they draw this wonder how long it takes for them to mention that they have one more point than the mags did at this stage last season.

Surprise. :lol:

Found their level as a Club/ City/ fans. In and around the play offs.

Could literally be more enjoyable and affordable for them.

Not even sure its any sort of ridicule given the way the premier league has gone, you could just get on with football away from it.

They won't be in the or around the play offs, they will be mid table, Derby likewise.