sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One thing you can guarantee, even if three blokes and a dog turn up there'll be a thread on RTG patting themselves on one of their backs for their magnificent support.

Got there just before me  :lol:

Ha ha quality!

I know loads who have lumped on Derby so I can guess at what is going to happen!

Not convinced about Derby this season, they lost their best two players in Ince and Hughes, this is a good first game for the Mackems, if they can't get a win here it'll be a good indication of how much they are going to struggle this season, having said that we lost our first two last season.

Derby were woeful at our place last year, they came to defend, didn't create anything for about 80 minutes and then missed an absolute sitter. Had they shown any ambition they may well have made a proper game of it.

I felt we won comfortably at their place.

It'll be interesting to see if they try and put Sunderland under early pressure.

Hope they win because I miss the derby matches

I'd happily see them tumble down the pyramid to oblivion and never play another derby match again tbf. 

Well, maybe once in the cup.  We humiliate them and then they fuck off forever.

I'd happily see them tumble down the pyramid to oblivion and never play another derby match again tbf. 

Well, maybe once in the cup.  We humiliate them and then they f*** off forever.

This.

And I reckon 1-3 Derby tonight.

Well, maybe once in the cup.  We humiliate them and then they f*** off forever.

I'm with you on this one.

One thing you can guarantee, even if three blokes and a dog turn up there'll be a thread on RTG patting themselves on one of their backs for their magnificent support.

Got there just before me  :lol:

Aye. Anything above 30K and there'll be at least six gushing "our fans" type threads  :lol: