sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we have a sweep on when the first plastic bag will blow across the pitch? :lol:

Be a night game after work so there'll be a few things bought on the way to the ground so I'll go for 16th minute.

Can we have a sweep on when the first plastic bag will blow across the pitch? :lol:

Be a night game after work so there'll be a few things bought on the way to the ground so I'll go for 16th minute.

First 10 mins.

First 10 mins.

warm up.

First 10 mins.

warm up.

34th minute.

How about a sweep on the 'official' attendance. 

First 10 mins.

warm up.

34th minute.

Which ain't too bad considering it's a Friday night game and there's a double bill of Coronation Street on.

First 10 mins.

warm up.

34th minute.

Which ain't too bad considering it's a Friday night game and there's a double bill of Coronation Street on.

And the ice caps are melting with global warming.

First 10 mins.

warm up.

34th minute.

Official 30k plus

Actual c 25K

First 10 mins.

warm up.

34th minute.

ah that north sea encroaching on their catchment Magseadia

First 10 mins.

warm up.

34th minute.

Heard it killed off a lot of their elderly fans

First 10 mins.

warm up.

34th minute.

Heard it killed off a lot of their elderly fans

Yeah a lot of prehistoric fans washed away.

One thing you can guarantee, even if three blokes and a dog turn up there'll be a thread on RTG patting themselves on one of their backs for their magnificent support.

biggest crowd of the night marras.