sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just a few hours before their first match of a new season! Unbelievable!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/stoke-reject-newcastle-bid-for-joselu.1382909/

Some of the posts in there about how we will fare this season are educated bollocks, "not 3 worse teams than us", "worst squad in the division", "Rather have Hughton in a relegation fight", "Their defence was like a sieve in the c'ship"

They don't do themselves any favours by not doing a little bit of research do they.

Just a few hours before their first match of a new season! Unbelievable!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/stoke-reject-newcastle-bid-for-joselu.1382909/

Some of the posts in there about how we will fare this season are educated bollocks, "not 3 worse teams than us", "worst squad in the division", "Rather have Hughton in a relegation fight", "Their defence was like a sieve in the c'ship"

They don't do themselves any favours by not doing a little bit of research do they.

'Spazrocket' is a wonderfully crafted insult in that thread  :lol:

One thing you can guarantee, even if three blokes and a dog turn up there'll be a thread on RTG patting themselves on one of their backs for their magnificent support.

Got there just before me  :lol:

Aye. Anything above 30K and there'll be at least six gushing "our fans" type threads  :lol:

TBf it wasn't long ago when a 30k crowd in the Championship was pretty impressive. Not that you would believe whatever figure they come out with especially when you factor in the free ticket element.

Derby are s**** like, and as has been said have lost there best 2 players so I can't see them turning Sunderland over.

Score draw I reckon but if I had to pick a winner it'd be the mackems like unfortunately

Half of RTG are up in arms that the free tickets are being stopped, will leave empty seats etc

Other half saying that it's about time and as ST holders the free tickets need to stop.

I love how it's more important to them to fill the ground than actually earn revenue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anybody else listening to the build up and total sport?  is it just me thats getting a big echo like the stadium is deserted? :lol:

Aye thought the car radio was playing up, sounds like they're in a cave.

Didn't realise Daryl Murphy is the joint second top scorer in the Championship over the last three seasons.

Also Sunderland haven't won a game in August in 7 years :lol: